• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Oi, Brillo!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oi, Brillo!"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Sides? How old are you? 12?
    Grow up.

Oh thats rich!

Another useful contribution.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Oh dear. You've really dropped in my estimation BP, when you start siding with Tay.
    Sides? How old are you? 12?
    Grow up.

You resorted to playground insults, who looks the most mature in this debate?
    Oh thats rich!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Yes I do actually. To show even less empathy than me is quite impressive.
    Yes, I can see you're an empathetic kind of guy. Think I'm calling BS on this one. Cause I am an empathetic person, and they piss me off too.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Or do you think people feel sorry for the guy who jumps in front of the tube and makes everyone late for work?
    Yes I do actually. To show even less empathy than me is quite impressive.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Not sure how the one PM I ever sent you after this post of your is in an way relevant. Whatever, I could care less, carry on with your insults/cause.
    Nothing to do with me anymore. But it will probably carry on. Family court churning out new activists regularly.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    prove what an idiot you are
    Seems to me like you are the only one doing that.

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Thanks.
    Not sure how the one PM I ever sent you after this post of your is in an way relevant. Whatever, I could care less, carry on with your insults/cause.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    For all those who think M25 was a bad target - any good suggestions?

Apparently there are too many activists and too few targets at the moment...
    So what, we calmed down now and want to engage in a proper debate? Or you going to fly off the handle again cause someone doesn't agree with you?

Here's an idea. Draw up a list of targets, that are newsworthy, that don't involve pissing off normal people and having a negative impact on thier day to day lives.

Or do you think people feel sorry for the guy who jumps in front of the tube and makes everyone late for work?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    For all those who think M25 was a bad target - any good suggestions?

Apparently there are too many activists and too few targets at the moment...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    resorting to personal attacks because someone disagrees with your view.
    I bet you were kicked out of F4J because of your attitude.
    pot meet kettle. kettle meet pot.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Brillo, you are a twat. I got that impression from reading through the BN66 thread and your 'Hello Mr.B' posts. Your attitude stinks, you can't engage in debate without resorting to personal attacks because someone disagrees with your view.

You also do nothing for your F4J cause with comments like these. I bet you were kicked out of F4J because of your attitude.
    WHS ++

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    If you gave me anything worth replying to I would respond.

Ever wondered why I am not in f4j anymore? It was due to dealing with too many men like you. No wonder men get creamed in divorce.

Like I said - the only thing I am proud of is going from not seeing my kids for 6 months to 4 days per week.

Brillo, you are a twat. I got that impression from reading through the BN66 thread and your 'Hello Mr.B' posts. Your attitude stinks, you can't engage in debate without resorting to personal attacks because someone disagrees with your view.

You also do nothing for your F4J cause with comments like these. I bet you were kicked out of F4J because of your attitude.

Going back to the demonstration it reminds me of those stop the war loonies who handcuffed themselves to the West Coast Line demonstrating about the war. Only problem was the train that had to stop right in front of them was rammed full of drunken Glaswegians on there way to a Celtic European match in Manchester or Liverpool (I'm sure Snaw can correct me). It took those tree huggers about 30 seconds to find the key and decide to end there demonstration. It had something to do with the 500 drunken unwashed swarming off the train and towards them.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Why the personal attack? Can you not justify your arguments? Just because you shout louder doesn't make it fact.

Explain why showing utter contempt for the general public supports the cause for F4J?
    Why should I? I am not part of f4j. Do your own research.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ContractIn View Post
    I have just sat in a 2 hour queue because of this numpty so does not get my sympathy vote.
    No. You sat in a queue due to the family courts being sexist. They did not implent the 1996 Children Act and NewLiebour never forced them to.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    If you gave me anything worth replying to I would respond.

Ever wondered why I am not in f4j anymore? It was due to dealing with too many men like you. No wonder men get creamed in divorce.

Like I said - the only thing I am proud of is going from not seeing my kids for 6 months to 4 days per week.
    Men like me. Go on, please elaborate?

Thought I made a reasonable point. You resorted to playground insults, who looks the most mature in this debate?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    In all the discussions I've had with my ex, I have never once said "If you don't give me full access to our kids I'll join f4j, so there". If both sides are reasonable, there's no need to resort to stunts like this. And if the other side isn't reasonable, the courts do now take the father's rights into account, so why do we still need f4j?
    evidence?

Fact is family courts held in private so no official data exists - 5 years ago only 4% of custody went to men - but the figures stopped being published. I wonder why?

But since f4j still exists it proves otherwise. I bet you have no idea what is involved in NVDA - think about it for a while and you **might** realize only those at the end of their tether do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X