• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, Brillo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Not the only one with kids mate.

Most times people are generally sympathetic to f4j, but occasionally, like this particular stunt for example, I'd say most of us lose a bit of respect for your cause, and start seeing you in a negative light.
    Until f4j came along no-one had heard of fathers' rights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Hello Wilmslow

I reckon you have 2 braincells - 1 is lost and the other is out looking for it.
      OK. So let's not bother to engage in a debate on the pros and cons of this particular stunt. We'll just get straight down to the insults shall we.

1 crappy cliched joke that's been done a few thousand times. Original BP. And calling me Wilmslow. I'm really offended.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a bit of constructive criticism. Resorting to playground insults says a lot.

Guess I should wait for you to trot out your mate - was it Matt, and how he called you
      "once called me the most evil c**t he had ever met."
      Funny thing is you seem proud of this tag, the amount of times you trotted it out.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

And you're advancing it how by pulling stunts like the one today?

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

No wonder men get their asses kicked in divorce. You really dont have a clue do you?
          Why the personal attack? Can you not justify your arguments? Just because you shout louder doesn't make it fact.

Explain why showing utter contempt for the general public supports the cause for F4J?
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

In all the discussions I've had with my ex, I have never once said "If you don't give me full access to our kids I'll join f4j, so there". If both sides are reasonable, there's no need to resort to stunts like this. And if the other side isn't reasonable, the courts do now take the father's rights into account, so why do we still need f4j?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              OK. So let's not bother to engage in a debate on the pros and cons of this particular stunt. We'll just get straight down to the insults shall we.

1 crappy cliched joke that's been done a few thousand times. Original BP. And calling me Wilmslow. I'm really offended.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle a bit of constructive criticism. Resorting to playground insults says a lot.

Guess I should wait for you to trot out your mate - was it Matt, and how he called you

Funny thing is you seem proud of this tag, the amount of times you trotted it out.
              If you gave me anything worth replying to I would respond.

Ever wondered why I am not in f4j anymore? It was due to dealing with too many men like you. No wonder men get creamed in divorce.

Like I said - the only thing I am proud of is going from not seeing my kids for 6 months to 4 days per week.

Comment

No wonder men get their asses kicked in divorce. You really dont have a clue do you?
                And personally I do have a clue. My brother was divorced by his wife 6 years ago and the last time he saw his son was 4 years ago. She was an evil manipulative witch who filled her sons head with hatred for my brother and his girlfriend.

So I have seen the heartbreak and pain that it can cause to someone. What I can't see is how the M25 stunt advances the F4J cause.

Sitting on Harriet Harmans roof, flour bombing, etc yes.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I have just sat in a 2 hour queue because of this numpty so does not get my sympathy vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    In all the discussions I've had with my ex, I have never once said "If you don't give me full access to our kids I'll join f4j, so there". If both sides are reasonable, there's no need to resort to stunts like this. And if the other side isn't reasonable, the courts do now take the father's rights into account, so why do we still need f4j?
                    evidence?

Fact is family courts held in private so no official data exists - 5 years ago only 4% of custody went to men - but the figures stopped being published. I wonder why?

But since f4j still exists it proves otherwise. I bet you have no idea what is involved in NVDA - think about it for a while and you **might** realize only those at the end of their tether do it.

Comment

If you gave me anything worth replying to I would respond.

Ever wondered why I am not in f4j anymore? It was due to dealing with too many men like you. No wonder men get creamed in divorce.

Like I said - the only thing I am proud of is going from not seeing my kids for 6 months to 4 days per week.
                      Men like me. Go on, please elaborate?

Thought I made a reasonable point. You resorted to playground insults, who looks the most mature in this debate?

Comment

Working...
                      X