• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, Brillo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear. You've really dropped in my estimation BP, when you start siding with Tay.

Getting publicity is one thing, but this is pretty negative publicity, that'll take a lot of goodwill away from you.

Or you still think any publicity is good publicity (And assume the rest of us were born in the nineteen twenties and don't have a clue about the media age we live in?)
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      "The Highways Agency warned drivers to expect delays of up to 90 minutes."

you again. Want to keep you posts public and prove what an idiot you are - or switch to PMs and do it in private?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I hoping you are enjoying making fun of someone who is suffering a living bereavement from seeing his daughter. Who is so desperate that he will do ANYTHING to try to see her again.

I hope so - cos I think you make Wilmslow look clever.
        Right, and all those hundreds/thousands of people who've missed their flights to see their families, or take them on holidays etc. They don't count?

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Oh dear. You've really dropped in my estimation BP, when you start siding with Tay.

Getting publicity is one thing, but this is pretty negative publicity, that'll take a lot of goodwill away from you.

Or you still think any publicity is good publicity (And assume the rest of us were born in the nineteen twenties and don't have a clue about the media age we live in?)
          I am on the side of truth and justice.

And I dont care what YOU think of me. I only care what my kids think.

I guess one day they might be upset with my actions. There mum offered to stop seeing them and I talked them out of it. However bad she behaves she is still their mum. I guess I will have to live with it.

Comment

I hoping you are enjoying making fun of someone who is suffering a living bereavement from seeing his daughter. Who is so desperate that he will do ANYTHING to try to see her again.

I hope so - cos I think you make Wilmslow look clever.
            Whilst I agree with your cause, I disagree with your comments here. Pissing off Joe Public who's driving his family to Heathrow to catch their summer holiday flight is not going to endear them to your cause. Flour bombing Tony Blair will.

Whilst it gets F4J in the papers, it shows a disregard for the ordinary public and their lives.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I am on the side of truth and justice.

And I dont care what YOU think of me. I only care what my kids think.

I guess one day they might be upset with my actions. There mum offered to stop seeing them and I talked them out of it. However bad she behaves she is still their mum. I guess I will have to live with it.
              Not the only one with kids mate.

Most times people are generally sympathetic to f4j, but occasionally, like this particular stunt for example, I'd say most of us lose a bit of respect for your cause, and start seeing you in a negative light.

Comment

Is that the real cause of his protest? It doesn't say anything on the Beeb about that. Do you know the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Right, and all those hundreds/thousands of people who've missed their flights to see their families, or take them on holidays etc. They don't count?
                  Hello Wilmslow

I reckon you have 2 braincells - 1 is lost and the other is out looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    Is that the real cause of his protest? It doesn't say anything on the Beeb about that. Do you know the guy?
                    I just replied to a post with word daughter in. I am not involved in f4j anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      Whilst I agree with your cause, I disagree with your comments here. Pissing off Joe Public who's driving his family to Heathrow to catch their summer holiday flight is not going to endear them to your cause. Flour bombing Tony Blair will.

Whilst it gets F4J in the papers, it shows a disregard for the ordinary public and their lives.
                      No wonder men get their asses kicked in divorce. You really dont have a clue do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X