• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is / was "Andy W" ?"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Wot about Eccles cakes?

He's fallen in the water...
    Moriarty ?

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Crackers are NOT bicuits. They are crackers.

Don't get me started on Jaffa Cakes.

They're cakes...

Sucessfully defended in court http://www.unitedbiscuits.com/80256C...b/pcTSTT5EPGEB

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Crackers are NOT biscuits. They are crackers.

Don't get me started on Jaffa Cakes.
    Last edited by PRC1964; 22 July 2008, 15:03.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Advocate View Post
    Speaking from a position of no knowledge whatsoever, is a cracker a biscuit?

I don't know about you but it's not a biscuit if you cant' dunk it in your brew, and there's no way I'm whacking a Jacobs in mine...
    Confucious once said 'man who stick willy in biscuit barrel is f**king crackers!!'

So even he didn't know...

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    They'll be trying to tell us that Pringles aren't crisps.
    And that Pot Noodles aren't made of real intestinal tapeworms.

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by Advocate View Post

I don't know about you but it's not a biscuit if you cant' dunk it in your brew, and there's no way I'm whacking a Jacobs in mine...
    Crackers not biscuits, whatever next?

They'll be trying to tell us that Pringles aren't crisps.

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    it's a cracker (the joke, and maybe the biscuit too).
    I see what you've done there.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    This is more like what I meant

"McGrath was bowling to the Zimbabwe number 11 (Brandes) - who was unable to get his bat anywhere near the ball.McGrath, frustrated that Brandes was still at the crease, wandered up during one particular over and inquired: "Why are you so fat?" Quick as a flash, Brandes replied: "Because every time I f**k your wife, she gives me a biscuit."
    Sounds like a Bernard Manning retort; but whoever said it first, it's a cracker (the joke, and maybe the biscuit too).

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not me mate. I'm one of the lucky ones who can tuck away pints of lager and cake and not put on an ounce. Playing tennis and squash helps I s'pose.
    This is more like what I meant

"McGrath was bowling to the Zimbabwe number 11 (Brandes) - who was unable to get his bat anywhere near the ball.McGrath, frustrated that Brandes was still at the crease, wandered up during one particular over and inquired: "Why are you so fat?" Quick as a flash, Brandes replied: "Because every time I f**k your wife, she gives me a biscuit."

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    No wonder you're such a fat barsteward!
    Not me mate. I'm one of the lucky ones who can tuck away pints of lager and cake and not put on an ounce. Playing tennis and squash helps I s'pose.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes she was quite good and served delightful cake afterwards.
    No wonder you're such a fat barsteward!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    One of the best (or worst, depending on your viewpoint)

Didn't SAS like to wind him up about "doing his mum before he got home from school" quite a bit.

SAS?
    Yes she was quite good and served delightful cake afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    One of the best (or worst, depending on your viewpoint)

Didn't SAS like to wind him up about "doing his mum before he got home from school" quite a bit.

SAS?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-andy-atw.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X