• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should I do..."

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    That has to be one of the most bizarre pieces of parental advice I've ever heard!!

WTF does it mean?
    I think it was her way of saying we should decide for ourselves....

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Every time I ask my mother that question, she says.........

Take off your sock & piss in your shoe....

That has to be one of the most bizarre pieces of parental advice I've ever heard!!

WTF does it mean?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yep, but the guys already paid. I'm going to go for option b but only in a weeks time to see if I recognise anyone as most of them live in my area
    Can you do a search in the Bodensee area and pass them on to me?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Do you have to pay to get the contact details of these ladies? If so, in all probability they are phonies created by the site itself. Not that I would know about these things of course.
    Yep, but the guys already paid. I'm going to go for option b but only in a weeks time to see if I recognise anyone as most of them live in my area

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    What should I do??

Every time I ask my mother that question, she says.........

Take off your sock & piss in your shoe....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Each mail contains about 18 pictures of women (all quite good looking as well) between 18-30 and their details.

forget the sh@g, respond to that nice Nigerian vicar who emailed you, the Dr Reverand Sprite Umbongo, ref the 25 million dollars that he wants to put into your account

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    You are Bagpuss.

**** off!

Seriously!

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    You are El Duder and I claim my 5 cans of Sprite

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Do you have to pay to get the contact details of these ladies? If so, in all probability they are phonies created by the site itself. Not that I would know about these things of course.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Post his userid and password on here.

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    dunno about you but i'd be after b 'cos the wife would find out (they always find out) and then i'd be right royally up tulip creek without a paddle. or a canoe.

You are John Darwin and I claim my 5 years in Panama living off life insurance.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    dunno about you but i'd be after b 'cos the wife would find out (they always find out) and then i'd be right royally up tulip creek without a paddle. or a canoe.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    A moral question. Someone has registered on one of these singles sites but for some reason has used my hotmail e-mail address as his contact. He lives in a town near me which is probably why he used that e-mail address. I received firstly a mail with all his details including the password to logon to his account at this site and now 3 times a week I receive a mail containing matches for his selection. Each mail contains about 18 pictures of women (all quite good looking as well) between 18-30 and their details. Now should I:

(a) pretend to be this guy and follow up (bad but could get a shag out of it) or

(b) contact the customer services people and put them right
    You are El Duder and I claim my 5 cans of Sprite

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic What should I do...

What should I do...

A moral question. Someone has registered on one of these singles sites but for some reason has used my hotmail e-mail address as his contact. He lives in a town near me which is probably why he used that e-mail address. I received firstly a mail with all his details including the password to logon to his account at this site and now 3 times a week I receive a mail containing matches for his selection. Each mail contains about 18 pictures of women (all quite good looking as well) between 18-30 and their details. Now should I:

(a) pretend to be this guy and follow up (bad but could get a shag out of it) or

(b) contact the customer services people and put them right

Working...
X