• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Do you have to pay to get the contact details of these ladies? If so, in all probability they are phonies created by the site itself. Not that I would know about these things of course.
    Yep, but the guys already paid. I'm going to go for option b but only in a weeks time to see if I recognise anyone as most of them live in my area
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Yep, but the guys already paid. I'm going to go for option b but only in a weeks time to see if I recognise anyone as most of them live in my area
      Can you do a search in the Bodensee area and pass them on to me?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Every time I ask my mother that question, she says.........

Take off your sock & piss in your shoe....

That has to be one of the most bizarre pieces of parental advice I've ever heard!!

WTF does it mean?
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          That has to be one of the most bizarre pieces of parental advice I've ever heard!!

WTF does it mean?
          I think it was her way of saying we should decide for ourselves....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
          X