• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stop using chav: it's deeply offensive"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Doomed!

There goes the neighbourhood

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I think it was QI where I heard it was said that the ant has the largest brain of any creature in proportion to its size, and that a typical ant colony has more brain matter than a human. This is clever since, with a head the size of a human, an ant wouldn't be able to scurry about effectively. Another dubious facts on that programme included Romans never having set lions on Christians.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    We are halting evolution. Unwise. Never mind, when man fails, ants will make a better job of it.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by LittlestHobbo View Post
    I take it your parent(s) worked really hard, but apparently you still lived in crap area of Manchester? proof and pud...working hard doesn't allways get you far in life...

Oh and you pay alot less tax than people who earn alot less than you..so save the sanctomony...
    Actually my parents did work really hard and we moved away from that grotty area pretty quickly - so working hard does get results. I also pay more in tax than I probably need to and my taxes fund the chavs

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Sanctimony- I love that word and I hate sanctimonious plonkers. Unfortunately, based on the context, you do not understand what the word means, get a dictionary you dicksplat.

Mine Mine!
    Stand back, I'll sort him out....

LittlestHobbo, are you looking for a special friend ?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    you know. there
    Oh there!

Nah! Not serious, just hoping for an amusing logical and topical debate.

Like Don wanna diss the gangsta mans like yeh?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    where?
    you know. there

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Blooming heck Diver. Its not like you to get serious

where?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Nimby

I can picture you now, all ganged up with your mates, sat in the living room around the plastic patio table that you use for a dining table, spliffs smoking away in the saucer that you use as an ashtray.
    Stolen laptop open in front of you. a few bottles or cans of lifted cheap cider burning away in your gut. Spittle flying from the corners of your mouth as you scream at the screen. Flicknife opening and closing as you gag for a fight with the nasty people who have told you a few home truths about chav’s.
    Well let’s be honest, Chav’s look ridiculous, are inherently stupid, sound amazingly silly and childish. They are a drain on this nation’s economy; as well as a blight on society, they are a danger to themselves as well as the general public.
    Basically a bunch of inbred, uneducated, criminal delinquents who need to grow up and start acting their ages not their shoe sizes.

Later innit

Blooming heck Diver. Its not like you to get serious

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Nimby

I can picture you now, all ganged up with your mates, sat in the living room around the plastic patio table that you use for a dining table, spliffs smoking away in the saucer that you use as an ashtray.
    Stolen laptop open in front of you. a few bottles or cans of lifted cheap cider burning away in your gut. Spittle flying from the corners of your mouth as you scream at the screen. Flicknife opening and closing as you gag for a fight with the nasty people who have told you a few home truths about chav’s.
    Well let’s be honest, Chav’s look ridiculous, are inherently stupid, sound amazingly silly and childish. They are a drain on this nation’s economy; as well as a blight on society, they are a danger to themselves as well as the general public.
    Basically a bunch of inbred, uneducated, criminal delinquents who need to grow up and start acting their ages not their shoe sizes.

Later innit

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied
    I used to live in a really nice area, until the chav's moved in (built a chav estate right behind us) so we moved out.
    Sick and tired of listening to them trying to talk/pretend; like black gangsta man yeh! is wot iss allabout innit yeh! me got the power man innit yeh?

The bone idle attitude stinking thieving disrespectful lot of them aught to be dumped into the wilds of Africa and left to fend for themselves.

Oh! and for most of the chav scumbags; Taxing someone, merely means nicking their Nike trainers or ripping out their car stereo.

PS. cut the attitude and take a few English language courses
    NIMBY!!!!! I live in that estate. Try getting some new ideas instead of peddalling out a load of tripe you read in the paper..or try hugging a chav it might improve things..or you might get stabbed..

I'm not having an attitude just trying to defend an underclass, (check out my righteous indignation!) sorry if you don't like the cut of my gib.. i think some of you should know better, as should my speling, grammer and punctuation..(my apologies) fortunatly it doesn't effect my day rate!

Anyway apologies to anyone I've offended in this thread, my project has just got canned and needed to let off a bit of steam.

Thanks for the punch bag.

later chavs innit.

P.S. for the spelers, the ideas are usually much more interesting than the detail.

Though mine may not be....

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sanctimony

Ooooo a new troll... who gets this one?

The liver tasted a bit strong on the last couple.
    Mine Mine!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I take it your parent(s) worked really hard, but apparently you still lived in crap area of Manchester? proof and pud...working hard doesn't allways get you far in life...

Oh and you pay alot less tax than people who earn alot less than you..so save the sanctomony...
    Sanctimony- I love that word and I hate sanctimonious plonkers. Unfortunately, based on the context, you do not understand what the word means, get a dictionary you dicksplat.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

I used to live in a really nice area, until the chav's moved in (built a chav estate right behind us) so we moved out.
    Sick and tired of listening to them trying to talk/pretend; like black gangsta man yeh! is wot iss allabout innit yeh! me got the power man innit yeh?

The bone idle attitude stinking thieving disrespectful lot of them aught to be dumped into the wilds of Africa and left to fend for themselves.

Oh! and for most of the chav scumbags; Taxing someone, merely means nicking their Nike trainers or ripping out their car stereo.

PS. cut the attitude and take a few English language courses

Leave a comment:

• LittlestHobbo
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I grew up in a really crap area of manchester, surrounded by what we would call chavs. I was brought up to belive that if you worked hard you could get the nice things in life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X