• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Open letter to CUK."

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    You must surely have seen these?

Bullfighter

Bingo

Cos i cannot be bothered thinking of any meself!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Malvolio wins

Linky

WoW!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Fo Shizzle my dizzle, what a bizzo meet me up the gizzo when you get a clizzo, and yo bro wuz the problemo?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Its is good to touch base on this. We all have different values but share the same strategic goals. I think DP's high level analysis really gets to the point. We really need to pull together on this and make the sacrifices necessary to achieve the common objective. The British people understand this.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    **** off.
    Seriously.
    I can understand how you may feel hostile to changes in working practice. Older employees frequently feel threatened by pardigm shifts out side their comfort zone that may leave them feeling behind the curve in achievement terms.

I am sure we could find a way to facilitate your personal developemnt through mentoring and personal coaching to help you maximise your creative potential and remove any mental road blocks you have that are preventing you achiving your goal in both business and personal capacities.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Says Zippy, Sheepishly
    Like a lamb to the slaughter, I'm for the chop

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    They'd be baaaaaaaaaahhhhhned then?
    Says Zippy, Sheepishly

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    You lot can keep out of fekin Wales, we don't want your sort ere boyo
    They'd be baaaaaaaaaahhhhhned then?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I take it you don't want to be part of our harmonized, focused team scenario then? I am very disappointed with your lack of proactive integral synergy
    I suppose we are underperforming in the team togetherness department?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Given the rather flippant nature of some of the responces here can I suggest we take this offline, put it on the back burner for the time being and instead concentrate on some of the obvious management and team issues we have in the CUK family.

Might I suggest that these would best be addressed by a week long management retreat in the Welsh mountains were we can concentrate on developing our core values of excellence, team work and achievment in the CUK organisation using a variety of team building excercises in an outward bound environment.
    You lot can keep out of fekin Wales, we don't want your sort ere boyo

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Given the rather flippant nature of some of the responces here can I suggest we take this offline, put it on the back burner for the time being and instead concentrate on some of the obvious management and team issues we have in the CUK family.

Might I suggest that these would best be addressed by a week long management retreat in the Welsh mountains were we can concentrate on developing our core values of excellence, team work and achievment in the CUK organisation using a variety of team building excercises in an outward bound environment.
    **** off.
    Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I take it you don't want to be part of our harmonized, focused team scenario then? I am very disappointed with your lack of proactive integral synergy
    Ok! Let's connect ear-to-ear tomorrow to discuss how we can leverage our B2B synergies in a real-time customizable platform

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    **** off.

Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I've been thinking about CUK.

If we take a high altitude view, and then drill down on the strategic staircase, It's clear that some here are not living the values. Indeed, without some clear paradigm shifts, we may not benefit from 360-degree thinking that is harvesting the low hanging fruits across the board.

I know you can't turn a tanker around with a speed boat change, and I wouldn't want to wrongside the demographic here, but it must be obvious that unless we take some serious idea showers, we're never going to get all our ducks in a row and gain from forward planning.

So lets conversate, pre-plan and from the get go, really touch base on all that CUK has to offer and maybe we can all go foreward together?

My door is open on this issue to all stakeholders who want to come to party and deliver 110%.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X