• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why did I stray?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why did I stray?"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Welcome back. I've just returned too after a 6 month break. You can pretend you fit in with nice folk for so long but eventually the groping clawed hands of CUK drag you back into the swamp where you belong.
    Yeah - I did try the normal, polite bit but the facade slipped after a while and I realised that I can't be my true bitchy self there (mind you they have a good range of advice for makeup tips, the best place to go for jeans and bits and bobs between the sheets - Redtube.com, anyone? )

Hiya SA - good to see you around!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Hiya Luce...I've never gotten an email off you - you sure you sent it to the right address?

Have I missed anything honey? You back in London now? Hows work, bf, etc?

Everything with me's going great - I'm starting to get a bit nervous like....I'm scared incase I look like a tw*t
    Hmm, I sent it to your company email addy

You've missed loads, bagpuss said he missed you !!!

I'm getting loads of meaness from sadguru.

Moved to Norfolk, bf is working away loads. No contract, am studying...

I'm sure you won't look like a tw*t, don't say that, I am sure you will have a great day and really enjoy yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Hey SA

How are you?

I've emailed you...

How are your wedding plans going?

xxx
    Hiya Luce...I've never gotten an email off you - you sure you sent it to the right address?

Have I missed anything honey? You back in London now? Hows work, bf, etc?

Everything with me's going great - I'm starting to get a bit nervous like....I'm scared incase I look like a tw*t

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Hi SA, how's things?

Hope the wedding preparations are running smoothly
    Hiya Nick - life's champion thanks

Weddings are a breeze to organise - all done, and pretty much all paid for too!! (paid in cash too, which has made us both realise how amazing it is being a contractor!)

How are things in CUK land? I'd gladly pay a pound a week to receive a weekly CUK newsletter if anyoneout there wants a badly paid plan B

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I too have strayed to another forum...(for fat brides)....and I managed to get the site closed down

They clearly weren't ready for me
    Hey SA

How are you?

I've emailed you...

How are your wedding plans going?

xxx

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I too have strayed to another forum...(for fat brides)....and I managed to get the site closed down

Hi SA, how's things?

Hope the wedding preparations are running smoothly

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Nah! that would be Latex-Lass
    Not "Spandex Pants"?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    sign-in imitating personal life?
    Nah! that would be Latex-Lass

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Seconded.

Look for me. I'll be Gymslip Girlie
    sign-in imitating personal life?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    A possible CUK summer holiday destination?
    Seconded.

Look for me. I'll be Gymslip Girlie

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    It was handbag.com (but don't tell them I sent you as I like it and I'm still a member there...)
    A possible CUK summer holiday destination?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It's a bit like "Hotel California"...
    More like "Guest House Paradiso" with Richie and Eddie on here

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Welcome back. I've just returned too after a 6 month break. You can pretend you fit in with nice folk for so long but eventually the groping clawed hands of CUK drag you back into the swamp where you belong.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    (Busy diving season an' all that...)
    Diver will be pleased

Did you know his finger bends sideways now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X