• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My lunch"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Rymez2K View Post
    Typical I leave my desk for 10 minutes to make a call to Next, and someone has nicked half my biscuits.

Wilmslow

Leave a comment:

• Rymez2K
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Sadly they're not mine, I've been nicking them off a permie's desk so I thought it best not to take the p!ss
    Typical I leave my desk for 10 minutes to make a call to Next, and someone has nicked half my biscuits.

Wilmslow

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Couple of Ham salad cobs, apple, bannana, can of low cal pop.

On a related note though, learnt a Quite Interesting thing whilst watching Q.I. last night.

Researchers developing equipment for locating survivors of building collapses who may be buried in the rubble have used the breath of fasting Greek monks on Mt Athos to help them develop sniffing devices that can pickup the specific chemical compounds ( Ketones I think they are ) given of in the breath of people who have gone without food for a period of time.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    zip, nothing, bugger all.

Breakfast is for gay boys, lunch is for faggots and snacks are for poofters or frots.
    A real contractor works for eight hours then has ten pints followed by a kebab. The occasional chippy lunch is allowed, but only if you keeled over last night before getting yer scoff.

It called the EO atkins diet

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Jacket Potato - beans & sweetcorn no butter.

I wanted to sit in the sun - but was with a user for 90 minutes! bah humbug.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Such will power Stu, only having one... surely a cup of tea deserves more than 1 biscuit
    Sadly they're not mine, I've been nicking them off a permie's desk so I thought it best not to take the p!ss

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    It is indeed, very tasty it was too. Infact, I may go back for another a little later on this afternoon.
    Such will power Stu, only having one... surely a cup of tea deserves more than 1 biscuit

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Is it by chance a "Custard Cream"?
    It is indeed, very tasty it was too. Infact, I may go back for another a little later on this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    It doesn't, it's in a jar full of custard creams.
    Is it by chance a "Custard Cream"?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Does your biscuit have a wrapper?

(Here we go again...)
    It doesn't, it's in a jar full of custard creams.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Bacon, brie and cranberry baguette. Very tasty.

Time for a cup of tea and a biscuit I think.
    Does your biscuit have a wrapper?

(Here we go again...)

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    ham and branston and some fruit.

I think I'll join you for a brew

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    started a topic My lunch

My lunch

Bacon, brie and cranberry baguette. Very tasty.

Time for a cup of tea and a biscuit I think.

Working...
X