• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mid life crisis?..."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Bit harsh don't you think. I mean, the guys life is miserable enough already.
    And think of the possible offspring.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Wilmslow is a quite magnificent creation, whoever's behind it should be congratulated.

If he were to be real, I do think he should be put out of his misery. Or introduced to Denny.
    Bit harsh don't you think. I mean, the guys life is miserable enough already.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Please someone put him (and us) out of his misery.
    Wilmslow is a quite magnificent creation, whoever's behind it should be congratulated.

If he were to be real, I do think he should be put out of his misery. Or introduced to Denny.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Please someone put him (and us) out of his misery.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Wilmslow, seriously, I give up.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    I had a look on amazon (never heard of the losers either).

Have to agree with basshead. Surely a sign of wanting to bat for the other team.
    eat in the oxo tower

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    P.S. What the f*** is a scooch album?
    I had a look on amazon (never heard of the losers either).

Have to agree with basshead. Surely a sign of wanting to bat for the other team.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by basshead View Post
    Thats not a sign of a mid-life crisis, thats a sign of being gay.
    He does own an MX-5.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Thinking of getting a Scooch album.

The only one they did does not have flying the flag though.....

Still, very tempted.

Help needed......
    First permiedom - then the scooch album. Its not looking good.

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Thats not a sign of a mid-life crisis, thats a sign of being gay.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE

For those as confused as I am about Wilmsy's tastes, it seems that the popular beat combo to which he refers are a bunch of losers from the Eurovision Song Contest.

If you already knew this, I suggest you take a long, hard look at your life.
    They were 23rd out of 24th? What came 24th

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Sad innit

There but for the grace of god......

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    IMPORTANT UPDATE

For those as confused as I am about Wilmsy's tastes, it seems that the popular beat combo to which he refers are a bunch of losers from the Eurovision Song Contest.

If you already knew this, I suggest you take a long, hard look at your life.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    What's one of them when it's at home?

I work about twenty paces from the Xfm London studios (we share a "kitchen", and they normally get all the decent mugs, given that at least some of them are there all night) and I've never heard of "Scooch"... although I must admit I don't listen to the station, nor do I engage the Xfm lot in discussions concerning their work.

Would the folk downstairs at Classic FM know who "Scooch" are? Last thing I noticed about them was Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen (sp?) coming out of their office

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

The only one they did does not have flying the flag though.....

Still, very tempted.

Help needed......
    Go for it - live dangerously!

P.S. What the f*** is a scooch album? It is one of those boxes with several small sample bottles of scotch? I always go for the single malts first. Islay is my favourite.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X