• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend"

Collapse

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    we have tried everything.....walking, eating spicy food, nights of passion and still no sign. Awkward bloody thing
    If this carries on much longer Cooper they'll have to chop the little bugger out (as happened to missus M last year). Good luck anyway.

Leave a comment:

• AndyGarbs
    replied
    Now - tired gonna have somat to eat

Sat - billy no mates all day, watch footy results come in

Sun - dinner, sleep, pack suitcase, sleep

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    we have tried everything.....walking, eating spicy food, nights of passion and still no sign. Awkward bloody thing
    Well at least it's setting a precident for controlling/ruining your lives The next 18 years shouldn't come as that much of a shock now eh?

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Tonight - Out with mate for something to eat and drink before he gets married
    Sat - Best Man at mates wedding
    Sun - Taking Mrs Cooper into Hospital to get Baby out (if it hasn't arrived already)
    Is it still in there?!!

Your poor lass!

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Tonight - Out with mate for something to eat and drink before he gets married
    Sat - Best Man at mates wedding
    Sun - Taking Mrs Cooper into Hospital to get Baby out (if it hasn't arrived already)

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    Saturday day - having new windows fitted.
    Saturday PM - probably cook a nice meal and watch Calzaghe fight.

Sunday - Nothing planned, probably very little......

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I no follow. I was just inspired to see who is playing at the local pretencious indie music bar.
    At the risk of demonstrating that I no longer 'get down with the kids', we're off to see Hayseed Dixie. And get pished at the same time.

Is that pretentious? Or just silly

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Tonight: fixing this until I get bored and then pub.

Out for dinner/booze with friends tomorrow.

Sun: Pub lunch and then the all depressing packing for the week ahead.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Two minutes to 3
    I leave at 3

can I hold out.
    95 seconds now

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I no follow. I was just inspired to see who is playing at the local pretencious indie music bar.
    Me just playing, my friend. Futile (and joke) attempt by me to get an invite to see pretentious indie band.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Oi SP! I like Zippy.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    That seems like a plan.
    Oi SP! I like Zippy.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Going to see a band and have a couple of drinks.
    That seems like a plan.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
    I'm an usher at a mates wedding. Since he's scottish, I've got to wear a kilt. Other than that, not much else!
    Under the Kilt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X