• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PArking wars update...."

Collapse

• EvilWeevil
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Wilmslow, the time for talking is over. Now, call it extreme if you like, but I propose you hit it hard, and you hit it fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign.
    Or a whist drive

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Genius. As a supplement to this how about an online petition. Recruit Lucy to promote your cause and you're onto a winner

She's certainly got Brownstuff on his heels. He's not even going to the opening ceremony incase there's a llama in the show.

Leave a comment:

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    Genius. As a supplement to this how about an online petition. Recruit Lucy to promote your cause and your onto a winner

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Wilmslow, the time for talking is over. Now, call it extreme if you like, but I propose you hit it hard, and you hit it fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign.
    Genius. As a supplement to this how about an online petition. Recruit Lucy to promote your cause and you're onto a winner
    Last edited by oracleslave; 11 April 2008, 10:21. Reason: spelling you're

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    So you when you come to sell up OS, you can declare that you shot the neighbours dog for emptying it's ar5e on the lawn
    I'm more likely to shoot the neighbours. I quite like the dog in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    The seller I bought from declared the neighbours dog always crapped on the front lawn. It's still a decent neighbourhood though.
    So you when you come to sell up OS, you can declare that you shot the neighbours dog for emptying it's ar5e on the lawn

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    In Feb 2004 I helped purchase 20 bangers. they were abadoned on major routes into London during rush hour(steering lock on, oil on road). there to give support to protestors on gantrys.

find a local brakers yard, pay cash, give false name and address, wear gloves, keep the keys at a friends house. do it twice - once outside your house, once outside chavs house.

if you don't have the balls for it get HRH to do it...

So that is what happened to my motor in 2004!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Make peace Wilmslow.

Put a flower in you hair, light up a spliff, hold up the peace sign and say to them in a hippie voice.

"Say no to parking wars man".

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    so the new buyers know if it's a crap neighbourhood and best avoided.
    The seller I bought from declared the neighbours dog always crapped on the front lawn. It's still a decent neighbourhood though.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    But hang on, I thought you had an offer on a house accepted? Why are you even bothering now?

Especially when you have to declare any feuds you have with the neighbours when selling, so the new buyers know if it's a crap neighbourhood and best avoided.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    In Feb 2004 I helped purchase 20 bangers. they were abadoned on major routes into London during rush hour(steering lock on, oil on road). there to give support to protestors on gantrys.

find a local brakers yard, pay cash, give false name and address, wear gloves, keep the keys at a friends house. do it twice - once outside your house, once outside chavs house.

if you don't have the balls for it get HRH to do it...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Don't let the situation gradually deteriorate, with tit-for-tat annoyances mounting up until real violence breaks out. The best solution is to go for extreme violence in the first instance.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Having also suffered nusiance neighbours and a parking war, the best thing you can do is move. There is no end to how petty most people can get, sooner or later it will end in serious damage or violence. It's not worth the hassle and loss of QOL.

But hang on, I thought you had an offer on a house accepted? Why are you even bothering now?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Totally on your side Wilmslow. Comes a point when nobody should put up with bloody-minded tulipe neighbours.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X