• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What do you do?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do you do?"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I don't recall - for some reason I just remembered him as one of the quicker bannings. He may have had a post or two deleted by the Mods - I know that has happened before.
    He definitely had a couple posts deleted from what I remember.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    What do he do?

His posts seem quite innocuous.
    I don't recall - for some reason I just remembered him as one of the quicker bannings. He may have had a post or two deleted by the Mods - I know that has happened before.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    I loved the way he used the exact HTML entity for the 'i' then put it in the wrong place.

Classic
    The nïaveté of yoof, I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    naïve
    I loved the way he used the exact HTML entity for the 'i' then put it in the wrong place.

Classic

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Oh, to be young and nïave.
    naïve

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    This guy only managed 4 posts. I'm sure there have been some of even less.

What do he do?

His posts seem quite innocuous.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Yeah! She should be getting the hots for some fat old barsteward in a lambo.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Katie View Post
    I don't want or need a sugar daddy thank you very much. I am quite capable of making my own way in the world without anybodies help.

If he can make me laugh then he could be driving a metro for all I care

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I create applications for multinationals to learn from the past and plan for the future. ( Business Intelligence and ERP apps ) As the work hasn't dried up yet, and has no sign of doing so, I can only assume they're bad at learning and planning - so I'm quids in.

Leave a comment:

• 51st State
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    To answer your question newbie.....I work for my own Limited COmpany as a consultant Systems Analyst / Senior Systems Designer / Project Manager.

Unfortunately a lot of the work I do is coding/testing! - but at least I'm getting paid (at the moment anyway).
    Is there anything you don't do Kathy!!!???

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    This guy only managed 4 posts. I'm sure there have been some of even less.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    What is the record then?
    Less than 14 posts.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    No.
    What is the record then?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Is that a record?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    To answer your question newbie.....I work for my own Limited COmpany as a consultant Systems Analyst / Senior Systems Designer / Project Manager.

Unfortunately a lot of the work I do is coding/testing! - but at least I'm getting paid (at the moment anyway).

Katie - keep up the good work, you've already got the lads salivating over you (not difficult I know!) and you're coping with them fantastically.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X