• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want or need a sugar daddy thank you very much. I am quite capable of making my own way in the world without anybodies help.

If he can make me laugh then he could be driving a metro for all I care

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
      None of the above - He'd definitely be driving a Ford Ka. I can't resist a guy with one of them, and most of the women I know say the same. So if you're looking to buy a "babe magnet", that's definitely the one to go for...

I'd rather spend time in a Marina (Morris).

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Give the girl credit... she has initiative! Its beats hunting about on the dustmans forum for a suger daddy doesnt it
        Hey, steady up man.

My old man's a dustman !!!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          My old man's a dustman !!!
          Is that true?

My father-in-law is.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Is that true?

My father-in-law is.
            Does he wear 'Gore-Blimey Trousers' and live in a council flat?

If so, I think your worst fears are confirmed!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie-rookie View Post
              9 posts, not 1 proper answer. weird.
              Nothing new here, nothing new at all, welcome to CUK.

Originally posted by Katie View Post
              Although I feel this has gone slightly off topic!
              See above.

Originally posted by Marina View Post
              Ford Ka... So if you're looking to buy a "babe magnet", that's definitely the one to go for...
              You're quite clearly insane. <wibble>

I'm (technically) an artist, to answer the question. An enormously overpaid one, for the work I do, but not as enormously paid as some others around here who got into tape-changing at the right time.

Comment

Cant be bothered to read the whole thread, but am I right in saying that Katie has joined CUK to look for a new contractor sugar daddy ? Sure she isnt a HMRC spy ?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  Friend? What a quaint concept, never had one of those before.. I might give it a try. Wanna be my buddy? I feel it only fair to warn you I am biased against stupid people, and ugly people.
                  Good job your wife isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                    If he can make me laugh then he could be driving a metro for all I care
                    There you go Dim. I could've told you that for free. Wasted your money for nuffink. Try developing a personality instead, eh?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                      Cant be bothered to read the whole thread, but am I right in saying that Katie has joined CUK to look for a new contractor sugar daddy ?
                      Got it in one. And I reckon I'm the front runner, isn't that right, Katie?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X