• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ISP to ban illegal downloads"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Yep mine's a whole 7".
    That sounds pretty big for a canal. Captain Jack pls verify.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Sticking an Archos up a canal sounds painful as they are decent sized gadgets.
    Yep mine's a whole 7".

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    The canal is closer.
    Sticking an Archos up a canal sounds painful as they are decent sized gadgets.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Ebay?
    The canal is closer.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    What am I going to do with my Archos if I can't download the latest movies now
    Ebay?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    What am I going to do with my Archos if I can't download the latest movies now

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    hookers

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    No thanks, off to Russia where the downloads are a lot cheaper and you can choose the quality too.
    hookers

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Don't worry, I'll help you out with a completely legal download if you like.
    No thanks, off to Russia where the downloads are a lot cheaper and you can choose the quality too.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Any relief is welcome when you're a born again virgin like me.
    Don't worry, I'll help you out with a completely legal download if you like.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I do feel a light relief thread coming on
    Any relief is welcome when you're a born again virgin like me.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    And some of them must be making their kids proud too...
    Yeah, but I don't think most of those MILFs are really mothers. Poor kids if they are. With those fake christmas pudding boobs, they won't be getting any breast action.

I saw one video where it was a daughter who'd followed her mother's footsteps into the industry. She was quite tasty too. Though I suppose the 'plot' on them is dubious at best.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Some incredibly fit women out there prostituting themselves for a few grand a video. Their parents must be proud.
    I do feel a light relief thread coming on

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Or they like sex and see it as an easy way to make a quick buck.
    So nymphomaniacs aren't a myth then? I've never found one yet, but then I suppose I'm not likely to, having the sex appeal of Mr Bean.

You may be onto something, though I don't doubt there's a lot of explotitation and worse going on. I was watching a dodgy video with a mate the other evening when his missus walked in. He'd downloaded it by accident off Limewire (or whatever p2p is popular thesedays) thinking it was an episode of Lost and it turned out to be fake. His missus asked how the girls could do such things because the blokes were minging. I said they probably get around 5 grand for a days shooting. She said "really" and went quiet, clearly thinking about it. I think my mate might be a bit worried about finding her on a video someday soon! I'm deciding whether she's worth 5 grand.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I do wonder what motivates those women in to doing that - a few of them a fit enough to make their money without having to show off quite so much

are you the same PAH that commented on the manchester evening news story?
    Yeah, either they're desperate because of drug or lifestyle addiction, or there's some seriously talented hypnotists out there.
    Or they like sex and see it as an easy way to make a quick buck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X