• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK Winter Break

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Winter Break"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Ok I'll start a new thread about it

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Plus they are American - more fun factor !!

And you don't have to register - first post added, let the fun commence.
    Last edited by G8_Summit; 7 February 2008, 15:53.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
    That certainly has potential

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Wanna be a librarian ?? http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/librarian.html

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'd propose holidaying on these people's bulletin borad, but I doubt they'd notice. (And I can't access it from work).
    Nah far too reasonable. The hunt continues. Last year's caravan forum holiday was quite good fun and they took it in good sport.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    What happened?
    Unfortunately for posterity, the posts have been deleted. The "hi I'm new" post was pretty funny. Something like

"Hi, I'm a scorpio... I like long walks on the beach. I mean really long walks... bring a tent".

The other 5 or 6 done before he got caught were typical of the biting satire found here.

I'd propose holidaying on these people's bulletin borad, but I doubt they'd notice. (And I can't access it from work).

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What we need is something just to the extreme of middle of the road, like a Daily Mail forum.
    How about this place. Seems to be the right mix of easily wound up people who find it hard to justify their points of view.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I figured if I did I would get banned before being able to post anything.
    Wot, pink underwear is against their religious beliefs?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bod View Post
    oracleslave, shame you didn't get chance to upload your CUK avatar before you were 'cleansed'
    I figured if I did I would get banned before being able to post anything.

Leave a comment:

• Bod
    replied
    What happened?
    oracleslave, shame you didn't get chance to upload your CUK avatar before you were 'cleansed'

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Whoops, there went TachikomaSan.
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Whoops, there went TachikomaSan.

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    This any good ?? www.ummah.com/forum/

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I suspect the same lack of tolerance of dissent would apply. Although I would quite like to register as "By the beard of Allah!"

And the same would happen in racist websites.

What we need is something just to the extreme of middle of the road, like a Daily Mail forum.
    CC.NET?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    What is needed is somewhere where they really take things seriously - but not to the extent that they would hunt you down, dress you in orange and hack your head off live on the telly - or perhaps I'm just being soft

Leave a comment:

Working...
X