• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for Alexey"

Collapse

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Next weeks release will be on a new dedicated domain for that market: .COM, but I got .co.uk also.

HTH
    Tell him that to make a plan B working you actually need to start doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Indeed. So I will just go back to work.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    It's hard to stay interested when you provide abrupt and not very helpful answers to every question you know.....
    Indeed. So I will just go back to work.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Probably not anyone from this board
    It's hard to stay interested when you provide abrupt and not very helpful answers to every question you know.....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    What is your target market?
    Probably not anyone from this board

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    New release is a different kind of search - groundbreaking for its target market.
    What is your target market?

Oh and you need some sort of safe search filter as well. I clicked on a link that opened a site most definetly not safe for work and there was no warning that the content was what was displayed......

( frantically hitting ALT + F4 to get rid of the screen and all associated pages it was trying to pop up...... )

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    New release is a different kind of search - groundbreaking for its target market.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Well I've tried using old majestic12 a few times and the results it returns are rubbish!!

Try searching for:

game server

and look at the results.... It brings back the PHP Nuke website FFS!!!

Also you can't search your name to see what sites have popped up with you on them....

Get working Alexi!!!

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    If he ever needs a bunch of contractors to help him out when it outgrows his bedroom, he'll know where to look.

Somehow don't think it will be here.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    well done atw. look forward to seeing the new version. plan b chaps - ££££££££££

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bad news - Wikipedia's pushed it back to #2
    That's my Plan S

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    All I can say that the new site is already ranked #1 for its main keywords, quite appropriately so too
    Bad news - Wikipedia's pushed it back to #2

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by tim123 View Post
    OK,

who can explain why SKA.com bounces me to a credit-suisse web site?

tim

Madness

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Because refusing to tell us the domain name is a great way to get people looking at it.....

It's called embarassment. I've created plenty of websites I'd be too embarrased to list on here. They only make it onto my CV to help prove my work experience.

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    OK,

who can explain why SKA.com bounces me to a credit-suisse web site?

tim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X