• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Alexey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    What is your target market?
    Probably not anyone from this board

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Probably not anyone from this board
      It's hard to stay interested when you provide abrupt and not very helpful answers to every question you know.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        It's hard to stay interested when you provide abrupt and not very helpful answers to every question you know.....
        Indeed. So I will just go back to work.

Comment

Indeed. So I will just go back to work.

Comment

Next weeks release will be on a new dedicated domain for that market: .COM, but I got .co.uk also.

HTH
            Tell him that to make a plan B working you actually need to start doing it.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
            X