• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Should Hain hang?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should Hain hang?"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

he
    Actually I was right the first time. I said repeat until you got bored in that you are hanging him, stopping just before the point of death and the hanging him again.

I see in the reshuffle Yvette Cooper is now a minister - she's married to Ed Balls. Bleedin jobs for the boys and girls. So tha's mr and Mrs Balls on a cabinet minister salary and 150k each in expenses. That's one hell of a rich left wing family.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    A corpse is about the only thing that would make your cabinet look good - employ one of those.
    But Norman Tebbit bats for the other side.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
    Peter Hain was my Prescott. He made the rest of the Cabinet look good by comparison. I'm open to suggestions for a replacement.
    A corpse is about the only thing that would make your cabinet look good - employ one of those.

Leave a comment:

• gordonbrown
    replied
    Peter Hain was my Prescott. He made the rest of the Cabinet look good by comparison. I'm open to suggestions for a replacement.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
    I gave him enough rope.
    Hi Gordon, we have a somewhat fitted leather one-piece suit for you to try on. Are you a nature lover?

Leave a comment:

• gordonbrown
    replied
    I gave him enough rope.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Hang him until almost dead - slacken it off - and repeat until you get bored

he

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Hang him until almost dead - slacken it off - and repeat until you get bored

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    No.
    Strap him into a crotchless gimp-suit and lock him in a room with a rutting rhino. Film on HD and broadcast it over 10 weeks on C4, if he lasts that long.
    Get Russell Brand in the room to attempt to interview him. Spray Brand with rhino pheromones just as you lock the door behind him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I assume Hain will get a gong of some sort?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    As a final gesture Gordo will sell tickets to the event (which of course will incur tax)

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    started a poll Should Hain hang?

Should Hain hang?

Yes
    10.00%
    Yes, but only after Brown, Blair, Primarolo et al
    30.00%
    All NL politicians should hang
    43.33%
    No
    6.67%
    Hain is innocent, andyw should hang instead
    10.00%
    Hain has resigned from the Cabinet, is this enough or does this self-confessed criminal deserve more severe punishment?

Working...
X