• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ive returned to the dark side again"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    <Nigerian accent> Caaan i seeee your securitee pass pleese. </Nigerian accent>

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Newbie000 View Post
    Well done Mailman, I'm in infosec too.

I was just going to ask what kind of stuff are you doing within the IB field to get you 4 figures a day?

Hmmm
    Swallowing.

Leave a comment:

• Newbie000
    replied
    Oh, and best part is the rate is a nice four figure daily sum...peow peow!
    Well done Mailman, I'm in infosec too.

I was just going to ask what kind of stuff are you doing within the IB field to get you 4 figures a day?

Hmmm
    Last edited by Newbie000; 17 December 2007, 11:01.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Doh!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    Hahahaha...yeah, by the way you were getting your pretty little face all worked up I some how doubt you were having fun

Mailman
    somehow

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    We're all chilled Tazman. We're just making fun of the class dunce that reckons he's the dogs wossits, when really he's about an inch further back ...
    Hahahaha...yeah, by the way you were getting your pretty little face all worked up I some how doubt you were having fun

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Spoiler
    replied
    Oh, and best part is the rate is a nice four figure daily sum...peow peow!
    £99.99 daily rate

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    We're all chilled Tazman. We're just making fun of the class dunce that reckons he's the dogs wossits, when really he's about an inch further back ...

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    What are you all arguing about now? So what if mailman does or doesn't have a 4 figure rate on his new contract. Chill out.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    hahaha...you know my heart bleeds purple p1ss for you dont you darling?

Mailman
    There there. Take your medicine like a good boy and it'll all start making sense soon.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mailman, did you get that brain transplant on NHS or you are still waiting? Seems like the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Are you really that infantile, you come out with penis size jokes?

Do you have any idea just how ridiculous you're looking just now?
    hahaha...you know my heart bleeds purple p1ss for you dont you darling?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• RandyW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Hi all,

I have recently been handed notice from my permy job delivering the internal mail and am looking for a temporary role.

Ideally I would like a salary in 4 figures.

Also, I feel I may be woefully inadequate in the bedroom and so will be overcompensating in my posts.

HTH bwaaaahhh

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    It's dark in here

Hi all,

I have recently been handed notice from my permy job delivering the internal mail and am looking for a temporary role.

Ideally I would like a salary in 4 figures.

Also, I feel I may be woefully inadequate in the bedroom and so will be overcompensating in my posts.

HTH bwaaaahhh

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I guess it is a surprise to be earning good money then, MM.

Well done for getting a contract.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X