• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Chasing TheFaQQer

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chasing TheFaQQer"

Collapse

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    What does that have to do with my intrepid trek through TPD?

And how come nobody's asked me how I'm going to defend myself against rampaging tantrum smilies?
    Becase we all know that it's really just a ruse to get in with the girlies and gain your 14th wife.

It won't work you know......

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    I was replying to

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
    Just downloaded a free WOW trial yesterday - anyone play it ? any advice or tips ?
    What does that have to do with my intrepid trek through TPD?

And how come nobody's asked me how I'm going to defend myself against rampaging tantrum smilies?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I was replying to
    Just downloaded a free WOW trial yesterday - anyone play it ? any advice or tips ?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    WOW is a life.

Tip : Choose a good Server
    Tip : Choose a Class to play that you enjoy

WOW is so deep and complex, that I could crit you with a wall of text for 50,000 damage, and at the end of the day, it would just be my own personal opinion. And let's face it, people's personal opinions are pointless these days, because everyone's milage varies.

So log on, tune in and drop out and find what works for you.

The WOW EU website Game Guide is designed to get you started.

Happy Gaming
    What does this have to do with my intrepid trek through TPD?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    WOW is a life.

Tip : Choose a good Server
    Tip : Choose a Class to play that you enjoy

WOW is so deep and complex, that I could crit you with a wall of text for 50,000 damage, and at the end of the day, it would just be my own personal opinion. And let's face it, people's personal opinions are pointless these days, because everyone's milage varies.

So log on, tune in and drop out and find what works for you.

The WOW EU website Game Guide is designed to get you started.

Happy Gaming

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
    Get a life ?

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    WOW

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    WOW what can i say ?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Are you implying you are married to CM and SA then, Nick?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    woah.... what a loon
    Wot, he married you too?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    woah.... what a loon

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264464/

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    That's kinda funny - one of my mates is from Forres and is 35. Sure he must know him (Not like it's a big town), I'll get the inside scoop ...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Good grief!

It's just as well that I don't give to loony one-man charities - all that 'please give generously' rubbish!

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Wow, that's crazy. You couldn't make this stuff up.

I'm speechless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X