• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: C'mon Clarkson

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "C'mon Clarkson"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I saw one of those Bugati things on the other side of the M40 a couple of months ago - he might have been in it. It wasn't crashing so that rules out the short chap.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Clarkson looks a bit big.
    I (almost) literally bumped into Jeremy Clarkson at a BTCC event. He's about 6'13".

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    Think clarkson drives a Volvo XC90:

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol...cle1289711.ece

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    nah, one of these

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    you mean like a Nissan Pathfinder ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    Wonder what car he was in ??
    Probably something big and 4x4ish if he was taking his daughter + friends

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    why ever was he using the facilities of a public sports center in the first place

why wasn't he at the local country club ?

Milan.
    There was a broken down Passat blocking the gates.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Wonder what car he was in ??

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    that is then unfortunate

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    why ever was he using the facilities of a public sports center in the first place

Milan.
    Because not that many have indoor snow slopes

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    "A 14-year-old girl later contacted Thames Valley Police to inform them a man had been abusive to her friend. "

When I was a kid, if a grown up had 'been abusive' then I would have forgot about it pretty soon after. I certainly would not have called up the police to get the guy into trouble. But then I suppose the police have to chase those home office stats some way. I mean it is obviously better to get a couple of plod to go and hassle somebody off the telly than actually investigate a burglary or something. After all it's why we pay them so much! What was it a 2.5% rise or a 1.9% one. Awww bless!
    The kids these days are a lot more savvy than we used to be.

They know its worth trying it on because they may get some compo out of it. And if they don't they haven't lost anything.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "A 14-year-old girl later contacted Thames Valley Police to inform them a man had been abusive to her friend. "

When I was a kid, if a grown up had 'been abusive' then I would have forgot about it pretty soon after. I certainly would not have called up the police to get the guy into trouble. But then I suppose the police have to chase those home office stats some way. I mean it is obviously better to get a couple of plod to go and hassle somebody off the telly than actually investigate a burglary or something. After all it's why we pay them so much! What was it a 2.5% rise or a 1.9% one. Awww bless!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Think if I had wanted to pick a fight with a top gear presenter I would have chosen that little crashy bloke. Clarkson looks a bit big.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    started a topic C'mon Clarkson

C'mon Clarkson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7130860.stm

Would love to have seen this.

Nice one Jezza.

Working...
X