• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Finders Fee

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Finders Fee"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Threesome with both ladies should suffice.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by miffy View Post
    You just wait till they split up though...!

I'd start taking karate lessons or something just so "you're ready"
    I have the "run and hide" perfected.

Leave a comment:

• miffy
    replied
    You just wait till they split up though...!

I'd start taking karate lessons or something just so "you're ready"

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Just you wait till they split up, refuse to be in the same room as each other, bitch about each other any time they think you're listening, and generally tear your social life asunder. That's when they owe you one.
    I've already got in there with the "if it goes tits up I will still be friends with you both etc..." speech. I think I'm fairly well covered and they know I wouldn't give a toss anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Guys take it for the Friday afternoon bored joke that it was.

I was meant to be doing documentation anything to distract me was good.

Now I don't really think that he owes me anything. However having set him up with this new chick and his last girlfriend who he saw for 6 years a tuliping beer would be a nice....

For the benefit of anyone who took me seriously: Do not take anything, I mean anything I take seriously. Ever.

Those of you coming to the Christmas meet will see what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You just got them together and you think they owe you one already?

Just you wait till they split up, refuse to be in the same room as each other, bitch about each other any time they think you're listening, and generally tear your social life asunder. That's when they owe you one.

This mate of yours, he doesn't drink a lot of Sprite does he?

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    A shag and a blow-job.

But you knew that.

And they're not allowed to have sex for 6 months with anyone else without you getting a look-in.

Leave a comment:

• jo99
    replied
    Just be prepared to pay compensation when it all goes wrong....

Leave a comment:

• sli_gryn
    replied
    how about asking them to give you a video tape of said 'getting it on'. that way you can put it on the web and get a nice finders fee!

(will quietly get back under rock now...)

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    That's not a real business. If things don’t work out, will you cover the legal costs, etc?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    I'd say your options are limited with respect to demanding payment of any kind from your mate if he's a kick boxer.

Aren't you happy with the spiritual and emotional fulfilment that the coming together of these two lonely souls has brought you?
    No. Unless you can turn emotional fulfilment into cold hard cash. Where the contractors spirit man!

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Without. He's a black belt kick boxer.
    I'd say your options are limited with respect to demanding payment of any kind from your mate if he's a kick boxer.

Aren't you happy with the spiritual and emotional fulfilment that the coming together of these two lonely souls has brought you?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    With or without the bloke present?
    Without. He's a black belt kick boxer.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    I would ask for unlimited "access" to the girl in question. I think it's a fair price.
    With or without the bloke present?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    I would ask for unlimited "access" to the girl in question. I think it's a fair price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X