• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Shoes off!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shoes off!"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Yes you are commie.
    No I am bot.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Nope I'm not him yet.
    Yes you are commie.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Atw
    Nope I'm not him yet.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    ocd
    Atw

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

Clean Freak.
    OCD

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I just ask people to take their shoes off when entering my house.
    And accuse people of questionable personal hygiene when they say they don't insist on this.

Clean Freak.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I would have put money on you being one of them anal shoe remover brigades.

Do you rush over with a coaster when the guests put their drinks on the table and dust down the sofa when they get up to leave?

I always imagined him as a male version of Hiacynth Bucket crossed with Roy Cropper

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    No freaks and loonies wear things like cats or plastic bags on their feet. I wear my shoes around the house and I'm not a loony. Besides I have to do that as Sergeant Major Angry employs a strict dress code in my house. Despite the fact that only I seem to be aware of his presence, he does his nut if my banana costume is not the correct shade of yellow, or if the celery I have to gaffer tape to my forehead is not at the desired level of limpness. If I fail to adhere to the rules then there is no more hat stand tom foolery to be had for at least 15.3 hours. For the duration of this time I have to paint 'I will be a good little soldier' over the walls of my house ensuring that alternate letters are not of the same colour.

Did you know my wife left me. She took the kids as well and the telly. Snarff!
    Last edited by BoredBloke; 20 November 2007, 09:56. Reason: Because Tay took the looney comment out from his post and I didn't want to look like a looney for mentioning it,

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    So basically you are going to invite a guy around and expose yourself to him whilst sticking items up your bottom. Please tell me where you live so that I can avoid the place.
    You are forgetting the videoing of it and sending it to you

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have a colleague called bray, gay, Tay or something coming over this weekend.
    For a laugh I am strip off butt naked when he gets through the door and play 'star spangled banner' on a penny whistle that I will stick up my @rse. Then, get this, I will force him to do the same whilst secretly videoing it for You Boob
    Are you selling tickets?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    So basically you are going to invite a guy around and expose yourself to him whilst sticking items up your bottom. Please tell me where you live so that I can avoid the place.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    For a laugh I am strip off butt naked when he gets through the door and play 'star spangled banner' on a penny whistle that I will stick up my @rse. Then, get this, I will force him to do the same whilst secretly videoing it for You Boob
    Force him? You do realise thats illegal ya sick freak.

I dont force anyone to do anything, they have a choice, take shoes off, or dont come inside my house.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Ok from now on I'm going to master in my own home and get all attractive women who enter my house to take all their clothes off just like I'll be doing - when the wife is out obviously.
    Good on ya!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Ok from now on I'm going to master in my own home and get all attractive women who enter my house to take all their clothes off just like I'll be doing - when the wife is out obviously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X