• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why do....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why do...."

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    When I saw this as

Why do.....

I thought

....birds suddenly appear

Reminds me I must get something to eat

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I think all the males in our office must be dead from the waist down as none of the fanciable women get any reaction (including me).
    You'd prefer to be tripping over their tongues when you walk in?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Eh? What's that got to do with the price of nuclear refined uranium in Tehran?

You're obviously not a fan of the Doctor........

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Hold on....why are they all wearing hands-free mobile phone headsets??????
    Eh? What's that got to do with the price of nuclear refined uranium in Tehran?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Dead from the waist down

I think all the males in our office must be dead from the waist down as none of the fanciable women get any reaction (including me).
    It must have something to do with the machine-dispensed coffe (or perhaps all the radiation from the VDU screens have wiped their minds.

Hold on....why are they all wearing hands-free mobile phone headsets??????

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Reminds me of a place I worked at once when there was a knock on the door and 2 FHM girls wearing next to nothing came in – they were giving out special FHM England flags (it was Euro 2004)

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I was sat at my desk this morning when wonder woman walked in, boots, stockings, hot pants, the lot, it was like my wildest fantasy had come true.... but then she shook her bucket and it cost me £2.

Bloody Wogan.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I like the cut of yer jib, Crack Ho. Are you really female?
    Dude, she's a crack ho - £30 will get you a full hour of unprotected action. A bargain, and you'll get a selection of free STDs thrown in too!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
    I like it when my colleagues ask me if I can touch my elbows together behind my back. I fall for it everytime.
    I like the cut of yer jib, Crack Ho. Are you really female?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
    I like it when my colleagues ask me if I can touch my elbows together behind my back. I fall for it everytime.

Leave a comment:

• crack_ho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Time to get down and dirty then - I'll see you in 4 hours
    See ya then!!

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Only one glass...... one large glass on an empty stomach
    Time to get down and dirty then - I'll see you in 4 hours

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Pinkoholic wine too -

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Have you been at el vino again this afternoon?
    Only one glass...... one large glass on an empty stomach

Leave a comment:

Working...
X