• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Phwoar, look at the inner tubes on that"

Collapse

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Was the bike in sexy gear?
    No - but the bike liked it kinky so he chained it up

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Was the bike in sexy gear?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I think this thread needs to be steered into a cul-de-sac.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Peter51 26 Oct 2007 16:16

Mmmmmm. I have heard (only heard) of the ancient practice of sniffing ladies' bicycle seats. Will practioners of this ancient perversion now be put on a register?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And where is Shimano?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    oi! Get your own pun!

Yes, I thought that one rang a bell.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Just how long are people going to keep pedalling this tripe?
    oi! Get your own pun!

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    He'd better get himself a good spokesman as he's going to be in for a rough ride now it's out in the open.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I don't know it could be he was framed

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Just how long are people going to keep pedalling this tripe?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It wasn't his fault, she was the town bike

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I think we'll be saddled with this post for a while.

Leave a comment:

• monkeyboy
    replied
    So he got his CHOPPER out then...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    The traditional greeting to new female members needs updating I think.

Show us yer Forks!

Leave a comment:

• robnjc
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    This story isn't being reported properly, I'm sure.

I heard that he was at work - did he work at the Hostel or was he staying there and had just locked a door that he wasn't supposed to? I.e. a shared area?

The cleaners had to go and get a skeleton key as the door wa slocked, which implied he wasn't in a "hotel room" like some of yous think.

He was basically caught with his noddy out in a public place, doing the deed. It's not exactly good form now is it!

I agree completely if he was in his own home, or a hotel room, then knock yourself out! But I dont think this was the case - people are just getting half the tale here.
    it says clearly, "discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley House Hostel", plus it does not say they had to fetch the key - cleaners are usually issued with a master key anyway. So on that evidence he's in a private place minfing his own business.

On the other hand, I've known a few girls who would qualify as inanimate objects when it comes to luurve.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X