• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Random thoughts thread"

Collapse

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yeah. Why am I me and not you, eh?
    You are you and I am me. We can't be the same person unless we're both Spartacus or something apparently

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Just born lucky I guess. No wait... that's not right.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    Right, anyone else got any of life's big questions that need answering?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
    Well now you mention it .... I have the following list:

2: Where is he?
    Or she

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by barry_abs View Post
    george gershwin, america's only classical composer of note.
    What about Leonard Bernstein?

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Right, anyone else got any of life's big questions that need answering?

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    beaker you are so wise
    I try my best, my child

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    beaker you are so wise

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    oh beaker one more question, how come I never met anyone called Nora or Norah?
    Spend some with old people. You'll meet lots of Noras, Norah's and others with funny names like that.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Beaker why are flowers so pretty, I mean I know why they smell nice and have bright colours (bees germinating etc) but why are they so pretty in our eyes? huh? huh?

And why did God create TOM like that? I mean I know all bout the cycles etc, but why did it have to end up with a bloody TOM, couldn't God just design system purging in a different way, e.g. purging sweet honey smelling stuff, and filled us with euphoria and optimism instead of PMS? huh? huh?
    1. God made them that way to make us happy
    2. God moves in mysterious ways

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Beaker why are flowers so pretty, I mean I know why they smell nice and have bright colours (bees germinating etc) but why are they so pretty in our eyes? huh? huh?

And why did God create TOM like that? I mean I know all bout the cycles etc, but why did it have to end up with a bloody TOM, couldn't God just design system purging in a different way, e.g. purging sweet honey smelling stuff, and filled us with euphoria and optimism instead of PMS? huh? huh?
    you mean you don't get the honey smelling stuff and feeling of euphoria like everybody else....I'd see a doctor

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    oh beaker one more question, how come I never met anyone called Nora or Norah?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by shelby68 View Post

1: Is there a god?
    3: If the answer to 1 is "yes" what’s his favorite band?
    4: What would Jesus "really" do?

Oh yea, and why does toast always fall face down!
    1. yes
    2. space
    3. he loves all bands
    4. does what it says on the tin

last question - I was going to say space again but I don't know about that one

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    My pleasure. Let me know if I can help with any other of life's big questions

1: Is there a god?
    3: If the answer to 1 is "yes" what’s his favorite band?
    4: What would Jesus "really" do?

Oh yea, and why does toast always fall face down!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X