• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The blanking has started..."

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    Reminds me of the time a few years back I let a mate of mine's son play on my new PDA. He sent an email to his Mum saying he loved her and he was looking forward to seeing her soon. Of course, when she got it it looked like it had come from me and I never realised he'd sent it. She was quite frosty with me for about six months until the truth came out!

Anyway, back to the subject. What a noddy
    Thats actually very funny. Would have been even funnier if she had reacted in a more positive fashion! Then the truth came out... well funny for everyne else but those involved I guess. Least you know never to hit on her.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    This almost sounds like a set of requirements for a program. That or i'm having flash back to maths lessons at school

If Moose - A = Moose + B
    If (Moose - B)(Moose - A) = Moose

What is the value of Moose
    a = 0
    b = 0
    Moose = Moose/2 for moose = moose to lonliness

when a takes him to the cleaners

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Moose is married to woman 'a' and has kids with her

Moose been working with woman 'b' and secretly in love with her for the lat 6 years

Moose is unhappy with 'a'

Moose was told by 'a' that she doesn't love him

Moose thinks 'b' is unhappy with her man

Moose decide to tell 'b' he loves her

Moose uses MSN on Friday to reveal his love to 'b'

Moose got blanked by 'b' after MSN episode

'b' know 'a'
    This almost sounds like a set of requirements for a program. That or i'm having flash back to maths lessons at school

If Moose - A = Moose + B
    If (Moose - B)(Moose - A) = Moose

What is the value of Moose

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Secretly in love with her for 6 years ? I assume all one-sided that is ?
    Eg, she doesn't suspect at all, and you've sat there for 6 years saying nothing, apart from a yearly Valentines that says....

"Rose are Red,
    Violets are Blue
    I worked with you for 6 years,
    And want to shag you too ?

ps...Guess who ?"

...could be where you have been going wrong.
    That's crazy talk. Last year it was:

"Rose are Red,
    Violets are Blue
    I worked with you for 5 years,

ps...Guess who ?"

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Moose been working with woman 'b' and secretly in love with her for the last 6 years
    Secretly in love with her for 6 years ? I assume all one-sided that is ?
    Eg, she doesn't suspect at all, and you've sat there for 6 years saying nothing, apart from a yearly Valentines that says....

"Rose are Red,
    Violets are Blue
    I worked with you for 6 years,

ps...Guess who ?"

...could be where you have been going wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Reminds me of the time a few years back I let a mate of mine's son play on my new PDA. He sent an email to his Mum saying he loved her and he was looking forward to seeing her soon. Of course, when she got it it looked like it had come from me and I never realised he'd sent it. She was quite frosty with me for about six months until the truth came out!

Anyway, back to the subject. What a c0ck!

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    I'm still catching up. Does b) fancy a)?

Leave a comment:

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    ignored

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    what's "blanked"?
    That bit isn't code. It's in the dictionary - not reacting.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    what's "blanked"?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Moose is married to woman 'a' and has kids with her

Moose been working with woman 'b' and secretly in love with her for the lat 6 years

Moose is unhappy with 'a'

Moose was told by 'a' that she doesn't love him

Moose thinks 'b' is unhappy with her man

Moose decide to tell 'b' he loves her

Moose uses MSN on Friday to reveal his love to 'b'

Moose got blanked by 'b' after MSN episode

'b' know 'a'

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    This all sounds intriguing but I obviously missed the earlier part of the story. Can someone summarise or post a link to earlier threads. Might have some time tomorrow for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Instead of p1ssing about with the alphabet, why don't you just sort out your love life...or buy a speak and spell!

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    They are only conspicious because of the lack ofletters...add loads more and see which ones are the weakest...then set tigers on them!!
    Or badgers... or badgers AND tigers!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    oh christ now there's a u/ too?

there's just waay too many letters in this relationship tangle.
    They are only conspicious because of the lack ofletters...add loads more and see which ones are the weakest...then set tigers on them!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X