• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: How do you...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How do you..."

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I'm just hoping that Max and Steph can sort it all out - he deserves some happiness after everything that Claire put him through.
    QED

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    You've only got to see the situation between Max and Steph on Hollyoaks to see that.
    I used to watch a lot of Springer when I was at Uni!
    Admit it - you're a girl, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    and you seem to be an avid viewer of HollyOak also
    I'm just hoping that Max and Steph can sort it all out - he deserves some happiness after everything that Claire put him through.

Edit - that's characters in Hollyoaks, rather than Moose, Mrs Moose and (b) for those who were wondering.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    The voice of reason.

Plus I used to watch a lot of Springer when I was at Uni!
    and you seem to be an avid viewer of HollyOak also

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Are you prepared to have restricted access to the kids after this?

Have you contemplated the fact that maybe your wife doesn't love you any more?
    She's already told him that she doesn't love him - the question really is did she mean it, or was it just "one of those things"?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Are you prepared to have restricted access to the kids after this?

Have you contemplated the fact that maybe your wife doesn't love you any more?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    There you go - ditto TheFaqqer
    The voice of reason.

Plus I used to watch a lot of Springer when I was at Uni!

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    There you go - ditto TheFaqqer

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
    Fook diffcult one, only you can decide, but I would talk to the other women first before you say anything to your wife, you got to be honest.
    This is rather contradictory!!! Yes you must be honest.....so therefore whether you like the other women or not you have to be honest about your wife.

Decide whether you love her or not (irrespective of other interests) - if you don't love her - tell her. It's not fair otherwise.

Wow!! that was deep for this time in the morning!!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Fook diffcult one, only you can decide, but I would talk to the other women first before you say anything to your wife, you got to be honest.
    I'd say the complete opposite - sort out the situation with your wife first, and then sort out b if you need to.

B is a distraction in it all (plus has a boyfriend / partner) - the main thing to sort out first is whether you do actually still love your wife, and whether she loves you. Anything else is just background - if Moose still loves Mrs Moose, and vice versa, then there is nothing more to do. If there is no love in the marriage, then you are best off out of it, whether you have kids or not. You'd be better off out of the marriage, while there might be a possibility of staying friends (or the appearance of being friends) for the kids sake, rather than sticking in a loveless marriage, growing more and more resentful and bitter towards each other on the pretence that this is better for the children.

Take care of yourselves, and each other.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    What kind of hints?

(IMHE boy hints are different from girl hints...)
    You've only got to see the situation between Max and Steph on Hollyoaks to see that.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    but wouldnt follow through.
    Girls never do that

Leave a comment:

• MobileCheese
    replied

Also you need to ask yourself if you have known this women 6 years why hasnt some happened already. Also sometime ladies can be a bit of tease, like the compliments etc go to lunch with you but wouldnt follow through.

Also think you must of loved your wife once or you wouldnt of married her.

Either way if you do go with new lady it will be bumpy ride, more so with kids.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    "You're my ideal woman".
    "You look beautiful today".
    "I really like your hair down".
    "Do you want an ice-cream".

etc

Oh sorry, that last one was something else entirely.

Oh, and she bought me some chocolates for my birthday.
    I don't think anything like the absolute truth works.

You must do this because otherwise you will always wonder. There is a risk, but life is a risk. At least if you can tell her how you feel that is it, you will know and then you can act on that, in either way. If she is your friend she will stay your friend and understand that sometimes we fall for our friends.

Be brave, life is joyous! (sometimes...)

I'm an optimist and always think there is hope, and thought someone might still like me even though he had been living with someone else for 10 years...fact is he wanted me, but not enough to leave her, he just wanted a plaything, not good enough.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    "You're my ideal woman".
    "You look beautiful today".
    "I really like your hair down".
    "Do you want an ice-cream".

etc

Oh sorry, that last one was something else entirely.

Oh, and she bought me some chocolates for my birthday.
    This other lass might just be lovoing the compliments like - she might not be lunching with you cause she loves you, just cause you make her feel goo.

But she's not the issue here is she? You being so clearly unhappy is.

Would you be happier alone...with hope of finding love? Even if it isn't with this particular lass?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X