• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Leaving Contracting Thread"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Sorry, I keep forgetting about it, avatars turned off and all that. I must change it...
    Heard that before slacker, let have the story about the photo

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Burdock says it's an ex.

Not sure if that's true - it was before my time here, and I'm not trawling through 5000 posts to find it!
    OK - that last bit is a lie.

It's someone else's girlfriend.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    It's a long story...
    Burdock says it's an ex.

Not sure if that's true - it was before my time here, and I'm not trawling through 5000 posts to find it!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Who's the pic of Wendigo? If it's your daughter post more pics....
    It's a long story...

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Sorry, I keep forgetting about it, avatars turned off and all that. I must change it...
    Who's the pic of Wendigo? If it's your daughter post more pics....

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    So did I. Gutted.

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    But then again, I assumed that Wendigo was a girl.
    So did I. Gutted.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    (BTW - Was I the only one who genuinely thought Denny was a bloke? )
    I seem to remember there was a rather large number who were surprised to find he was a she.
    IIRC she was a bit peeved when asked the usual question by yours truely too.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I haven't been over to PCG for a couple of months - I must take a look today...

No, I did for some reason. Maybe it was an assumption I made, based on the attitude.

But then again, I assumed that Wendigo was a girl.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I haven't been over to PCG for a couple of months - I must take a look today...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    BTW, anyone ever noticed that is spelt wrong? Or did I just miss the joke...
    You missed the joke fatboy.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Yes - you missed the joke.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    It was a PCG CC member, who posts fairly regularly on here, under a different name.
    I wonder why that doesn't surprise me....

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Simple answer - if I disagree with Denny it's becuase I 'm wrong, and if Denny disagrees with me it's because I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Shameless Cross Post

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...-question.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X