• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Benes means?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Benes means?"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by scotspine View Post
    i think a lot of our customers confuse 'features' with bugs.
    I see what you mean. Bloody users, eh? If they had any brains I wouldn't have to write help systems, guides and manuals for them and I'd be ... hang on ...

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    you got it Bob

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    Milan was the forum idiot before AtW came along.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Not true. Benes is a Nigerian name. He is actually a used rat meat salesman. He also has a lovely big black bum that fills my dreams but always refuses to send me a picture. I do not know why.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    I hate it when they do that, and it's so difficult to ignore them too
    Well, judging by their "Knowledge Base", Microsoft have managed very well just saying "This behaviour is by design" for donkey's years now:

Results 1 - 10 of about 15,600 from support.microsoft.com for "by design"

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    I hate it when they do that, and it's so difficult to ignore them too

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    So you're receiving lots of complaints then.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    sales are on the up and customer-led development continues.
    So you're receiving lots of complaints then.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Can some of the longer serving members please explain the history of why Mr Benes is referred to as a 'tape changer'.

Mr Benes - please refrain from commenting until all the evidence has been presented.
    Are you talking about this Mr Benes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edvard_Bene%C5%A1

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    not so fast, yes the signs are good, but I'll relax more once we've done two or three journeys, then we'll really be farming

but I must admit the current signals are pleasing

anyway, feet on the ground, keep humble stick with and focus on plan a and keep fingers crossed plan b continues is a positive direction

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    very good milan. a comfortable and early retirement beckons.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    hello threaded,

long time no see

I laughed at your response in the IPO thread

how's things down south in Denmark ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Benes: I thought it was an allusion to him building a pile in Czechoslovakia.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    if you want to see the ongoing progress of plan b, drop by the benes homepage and click on the sales link and you will see the number of orders

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    very nice

now you just need a development team in the sub continent working for next to nout and you will be sorteeeed

Milan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X