• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Important Contractor Subject: Emergency Food"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    the nature of our very important IT work sometimes dictates that we do not have enut time to go for a sit
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Well your spelling is terrible, and thats far too much much information milan!!

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    It wasn't in this thread and had nothing to do with Muslim - that's not racism, Muslims are not a race.
    I know that - I must have missed something I thought you were saying hello to CD as another user that had mentioned muslims being offended

Appologies to you as I have obviously misunderstood.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

the nature of our very important IT work sometimes dictates that we do not have enough time to go for a sit .
    Well your spelling is terrible, and thats far too much much information milan!!

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
    I have a multipack of pot noodle in the car boot for extreme emergencies
    Please stop posting about emergency food - This thread has been hijacked.

Thx.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    I can't believe you're completely out of take-away-order range. You're never more than 30 minutes away from a pizza, unless you're on an offshore oil rig or suchlike.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
    note to board - do not say anything including the word muslim or you'll be branded as racist.
    It wasn't in this thread and had nothing to do with Muslim - that's not racism, Muslims are not a race.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Bye CD.
    note to board - do not say anything including the word muslim or you'll be branded as racist.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Gentlemen,

the nature of our very important IT work sometimes dictates that we do not have enut time to go for a sit down lunch.

Consequently in such circumstances we need to make provision and have access to ready meals or fast food.

Having just been in such a position which left no room for manouvre with the only possible way out being to subscribe to such convenience ready wonderfood I have tried one of these such convenience foods from a large household name manufacturer and I am not impressed overly with the quality, not to mention I sure I will pay the price sometime later as the contents of said meal are processed internally and discharged.

Was wondering therefore if there are any amongst the honoured membership who have substantial dare I say expert level experience on convenience and and microwave meals and who are in a position to give authoritative advice on which brands and meals are the best offerings in the marketplace on a cost/benefit/quality basis.

Over to you.

Milan.
    I have a multipack of pot noodle in the car boot for extreme emergencies

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Was he really banned for that?
    No - the racist stuff. I think it's a temporary banning anyway - you'd get a warning from the mods before being banned anyway, he probably overstepped the mark a few times.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I think it was the gardening implement thread.
    D'oh - why do people always put the good stuff (that leads to a banning) during my lunch break?

I missed Duder's last post, but saw the subject

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    Bye CD.

Was he really banned for that?

Leave a comment:

• fordcaprighia
    replied
    M&S do a range of meals with no additives, all very good particularly the Risottos.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    An extra 5 minutes in the morning is enough for quality sandwiches made at home!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    I knew an Ozi (you know those of zero culture and education) would be an expert on the subject of fast and convenience food

tastes like sheeeeeeet but you can live on it eh bruce

put another shrimp on the barbi

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Tuesdays - McD's Spicy Veggie deli sandwich, only £1.99.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X