• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where's MF?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where's MF?"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    He normally logs in once a month to tell us all how much this site has gone downhill.

He's due a visit pretty soon actually, so get ready with the crappy threads everyone
    Amen to that.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Well, have a wander past the school with your jam and see whether you attract something other than wasps.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Old timer? Not me, I am in my second childhood. Unless summit interesting comes up finished with the contract lark.

Dunno, nowt against bees, fine hard working little creatures I daresay but I much prefer waspies. Did I mention they like jam???

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    My gawd, this site has gone downhill. Same old, same old.

Pop in once a month and only this thread is minorly interesting.

Off to Paris now. Tatty bye.

tadaaaa!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    My gawd, this site has gone downhill. Same old, same old.

Pop in once a month and only this thread is minorly interesting.

Off to Paris now. Tatty bye.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Hey Xog, what do those bees up behind that there church and school of your village like?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W
    How long do you have had to be posting to be considered an 'old timer'? I've got about five and a half years under my belt (although I'm a bit low on volume all things considered).
    but who could ever forget when you took us on holiday to the caravan forum.

classic.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W
    How long do you have had to be posting to be considered an 'old timer'? I've got about five and a half years under my belt (although I'm a bit low on volume all things considered).
    Alf W yes you are an old timer, I remember when posting about the other Alf (AJP) a long time ago and we got confused between you and him

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    I would not know how to post a crappy thread.

PS Those who cannot afford to provide Fortnum And Mason's jam for wasps be assured that there are more humble wasps who would be quite happy with Selfridges jam.

hey there xoggoth how are things, are you still retired or have you meen tempted again??

Not many of the ol timers here now ...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I would not know how to post a crappy thread.

PS Those who cannot afford to provide Fortnum And Mason's jam for wasps be assured that there are more humble wasps who would be quite happy with Selfridges jam.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    He normally logs in once a month to tell us all how much this site has gone downhill.

He's due a visit pretty soon actually, so get ready with the crappy threads everyone

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    Is he still in the US?? Does he log in sometimes?
    He does post on here occasionally, but not as much as he used to.

He is a permie now afterall.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    started a topic Where's MF?

Where's MF?

Is he still in the US?? Does he log in sometimes?

Working...
X