• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who was the best television Master?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So, you've not seen it since the 70s, and you think this thread is more tedious than the program?

Hubba Hubba!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Nope. Perhaps "just as tedious" would have been more accurate.
    I think this thread is rather more interesting that the late 80s Dr Who. But the 70s Dr Who was fun (FFS, some where scripted by Douglas Adams), and the post 2000 ones have had rather better production values.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So, you've not seen it since the 70s, and you think this thread is more tedious than the program?
    Nope. Perhaps "just as tedious" would have been more accurate.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Triffic, another Dr Who thread that's even more tedious than the programme. Do the sets still look like the product of a primary school art project, like they did in the 70's?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Triffic, another Dr Who thread that's even more tedious than the programme. Do the sets still look like the product of a primary school art project, like they did in the 70's?
    No, they've got a decent budget these days. Besides, I've see Kylie in a maid's outfit and Karen Gillan in a police stripper outfit. Unfortunately the kids were watching Dr Who at the time so that got awkward.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Go **** your self

Rassilon

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Missy was a great character, but she lacked the menace of prior incarnations so I never saw here as "The Master". Potty, but a little bit needy.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Bananas!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Isn't it sex discrimination to always have a chap as the Master?

Should we be entertaining the idea of a Mistress?
    I am, but unfortunately lack the energy.

Ah, the blue pills!

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Well it's looking good for me, the original and best.

Seems like AndyW is even more schizophrenic than I thought.

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied

I tried that...the missus said "NO"

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Which is saying something....

Oooops....

Sorry.

Did I say that out loud?
    I think you'll be okay, Zeity, his agony booth is probably too small for you to fit in it.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Well, there's always the Rani I suppose but her schemes were even more crackpot than mine.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied

I have been entertaining one for.......... oops, sorry, no I didn't say that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X