• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've heard it's raining up north"

Collapse

• fzbucks
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    It's worse driving around the new estate!

Who are you working with in MK?
    working at the only organisation in hanslope that is not the butchers, the papershop, the chinese van, pubs or londis

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by fzbucks
    My first night's kip was in castlethorpe when I started this gig - bloody sheep with their glow in the dark eyes - sh1t me up driving to the farm house with no street lights around
    It's worse driving around the new estate!

Who are you working with in MK?

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane
    If it's anything like the office I was in, half the permies supposedly couldn't get in to work because of the floods. I always find it bizarre that the people living nearest to the workplace are the ones who can't get in.
    Excatly - I canme down from manchester - through the midlands - worst hit - then into Milton keynes which was not that bad compared to what I'd seen and half the permies who all live locally managed to get flooded in????

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    can tell the weather's bad today - half the permies couldn't get in to work because of the floods!!!
    If it's anything like the office I was in, half the permies supposedly couldn't get in to work because of the floods. I always find it bizarre that the people living nearest to the workplace are the ones who can't get in.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Hanslope used to have a good cricket team. We played Castlethorpe last year.
    My first night's kip was in castlethorpe when I started this gig - bloody sheep with their glow in the dark eyes - sh1t me up driving to the farm house with no street lights around

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Sunny in Hanslope aswell!
    Hanslope used to have a good cricket team. We played Castlethorpe last year.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    can tell the weather's bad today - half the permies couldn't get in to work because of the floods!!!
    Last edited by fzbucks; 15 June 2007, 17:31.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Just had a big thunderstorm in Nottingham.

I had to shut the PC down and pull out all the plugs, just in case...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-

Isn't that what Kirk did?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
    "but I wouldn't dare cos you'd bite me and make me cry"

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

<I couldn't be arsed to wait any longer... time to go... knock knock knock it's time to go... sorry wrong album>

I think you and I should re-evaluate the meaning of our lives, buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    There may be a Plan B in a giant alien lizard Queen tribute band.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    der der der der der der, der der der der der der der
    think I've missed a der or two three, two busy headbanging.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    der der der der der der, der der der der der der der

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-

Oh let him grow, grow! grow! grow! grow! grow! Grow!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X