• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stop Moaning about India##controversy"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Let the new boys have a play Xog.

It's like watching kittens play-kill cotton balls....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Only read the first trolly incomprehensible nonsensical piece of tulipe. DA has it right. Why is anyone bothering to reply?

Original poster. DROP DEAD!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    ... the problem then is imports on the 2nd tier bought in cheap
    Damn. I didn't think of that. Too busy worrying about my job interview today.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    Nah its causus delhi belly
    I am causus delhi belly.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    It's DA 'aving a larf, innit?
    Nah its causus delhi belly

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I dont need to do an amateurish Gandhi impersonation to do that.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    new day, new troll
    keeps us busy

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    new day, new troll
    keeps us busy

Leave a comment:

• Hart-floot
    replied
    Originally posted by SigmondFreud
    This country diserves better i guess.

Big brother SAM is scr3wing this coutry from second quarter of 20th century other wise we would have been in better position

Something wrong in economic theories.[perhaps Greediness]

[Market Economy X Ethics]

Omerica tried to rule the world with WTO .it was back fired big time from countries like CHINA.

we are seeing the effects of that.forget about so called emerging economies like INDIA,BRAZIL,RUSSIA all of them together come close to china.

If there is no poor people[nations] then you dont have nobody to work ,there is no RICH people[Nation].

still even today we are trying to rob from so callled ThirdWorldCountries so that they will remain poor so that we can dump our tulipe and again

We can come up with NEW IDEAS how to rob them again.

We will loan these coutries with massive interest and their scum leaders keep in their pockets.

best example for our ethical business practice :Saudi Prince Arms Deal

God Bless

Welcome back Chico

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor
    Because the aternative is to do some work?
    Fair point

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    I really do not know why you lot are indulging this guy. Even his misspelt broken English is incorrect.
    Because the aternative is to do some work?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I really do not know why you lot are indulging this guy. Even his misspelt broken English is incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Big brother SAM is scr3wing this coutry from second quarter of 20th century other wise we would have been in better position

Omerica tried to rule the world with WTO .it was back fired big time from countries like CHINA.

we are seeing the effects of that.forget about so called emerging economies like INDIA,BRAZIL,RUSSIA all of them together come close to china.

If there is no poor people[nations] then you dont have nobody to work ,there is no RICH people[Nation].

still even today we are trying to rob from so callled ThirdWorldCountries so that they will remain poor so that we can dump our tulipe and again

We will loan these coutries with massive interest and their scum leaders keep in their pockets.

God Bless
    FFS! Your knowledge of economics and logic is on a par with your ability with the English language.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied

God Bless
    It's not normally the OP that goes wildly off topic with a completely random rant that makes no sense at all....

I think you should lie down and take your medication.....

Leave a comment:

• SigmondFreud
    replied
    Spot on. Britain's wealth was built on her mastery of science and technology: in processes, shipping, industry, weaponry.
    Nowadays scientists and engineers are despised as "nerds", "meejah studies" is more important than maths, there is a cult of celebrity, education is tulipe apart from a small elite. A country gets what it deserves.
    Doomed I tell yer ...

God Bless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X