• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: FTSE Below 6000

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FTSE Below 6000"

Collapse

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    is it time to sell all shares? FTSE has nearly regained all it's losses from a few weeks ago and is very close to the 6500 level.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    both

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeGregan
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates
    My portfolio moves up and down in "multiples" of months salaries in a matter of hours.
    Farq you guys must either have an aweful lot of money invested or not get paid very much.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    My portfolio moves up and down in "multiples" of months salaries in a matter of hours.
    Mine moves up and down in multiples of the GDP of a small country.

threaded

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Are the rate of dropping has slowed down I'm only losing half a month's salary a day.
    The day's where you make more than your daily rate, within the first hour of trading, are kinda nice.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Are the rate of dropping has slowed down I'm only losing half a month's salary a day.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by bobhope
    FTSE put options have been very profitable this week!
    Oh yesssssss......

But: how to spend it?

Thinking of asking the owner if he wouldn't mind selling me this villa in Puerto Rico I'm currently holidaying in.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    FTSE put options have been very profitable this week!

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Sorry not been around much on CUK, been busy shorting the market. Bit of volatility is great for the broking balance.

Still too early to buy. Better to just sell, but wait for the double top or dead cat bounce.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied
    Remember buy low, sell high. Maximise your profits.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Hold yer nerve MF...

Wait a bit and then....

BUY BUY BUY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Now seriously folks - last .CON crash started around March time too: this could be it really.
    Ah yes course it could atw, course it could. Time for your medication perchance?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Doomed!

Quick, we need more immigrants.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Now seriously folks - last .CON crash started around March time too: this could be it really.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X