• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm like Nelson Mandela when..."

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

throw in Sadiq & Jezzy bell to make it interesting!
    For those of us who live in London, Sadiq beats Piers Moron hands down. He beats just about everyone except Putin, to be fair.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Dammit.

I should have put a poll on about who you guys like the least.
    throw in Sadiq & Jezzy bell to make it interesting!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Dammit.

I should have put a poll on about who you guys like the least.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    30 years in solitary confinement for Mr Moron sounds like a good idea though.
    he doesn't even need to sabotage anything.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    30 years in solitary confinement for Mr Moron sounds like a good idea though.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Seems like a win-win to me. He gets to go and feel important having a TV show where he can be free to share unpopular opinions. We get to avoid hearing them since it's a channel nobody will watch.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Gag Piers Morgan - might work!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDude View Post
    I doubt there would be many charity singles or car bumper stickers demanding 'Free Piers Morgan'
    Unless it was "Free Piers Morgan from a helicopter (without a parachute)"

Leave a comment:

• TheDude
    replied
    I doubt there would be many charity singles or car bumper stickers demanding 'Free Piers Morgan'

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    started a topic I'm like Nelson Mandela when...

I'm like Nelson Mandela when...

...yep another poor analogy by someone infamous..

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...la-free-speech
    Piers Morgan has compared himself to Nelson Mandela, claiming his year away from TV presenting and his battle for “free speech” is similar to the former South African leader’s struggle against apartheid.

The former tabloid editor stormed off the set and out of his job at Good Morning Britain after being engaged in public debate when he said he did not believe the Duchess of Sussex’s claims from her Oprah Winfrey interview.

Morgan has recently sought to paint his GMB exit as the result of an effort to silence him.

Working...
X