• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last nail in the coffin for UKIP."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The inclusion of ‘even’ is important here.
    Not really. In context it's clear that he was meanng "even someone as right wing as OG thinks I am". But you knew that. Anyway - no more on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What colour?

Yellow like a Draft dodger!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I think its a submarine now.
    What colour?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Rat joins sinking ship?

I think its a submarine now.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Rat joins sinking ship?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Apologies its an adverb my Editor (Butler) is preparing the caviar so sue me.

Glad I amused you, your posts are frequently so far from reality I get a deep belly laugh.
    No need to sue you and no need for apologies. I get great value out of laughing at you. This time the context was perfect. You’re making out that others are dumb, while describing ‘far’ as a verb. Absolutely perfect. Please don’t ever change.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Only to you.

"Oh Old Greg it isn't even in!"

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Glad I amused you, your posts are frequently so far from reality I get a deep belly laugh.
    Would you say he is a race not from this planet then?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It’s rather amusing that you think that ‘far’ is a verb.

Apologies its an adverb my Editor (Butler) is preparing the caviar so sue me.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Let's try it again (NKVD stylee):

Mr vetran, is Katie Hopkins a racist in your view? Yes or No, any other answer will result in further application of Special Interrogation Technique #3

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    No he said -

Nobody on the left, or center would say they are in proximity of "little too far right", only somebody far right-ish would say so

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well he thinks he isn't racist either.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You still have a small penis, Nuttina told me.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Nope. He said he wasn't as right wing as her. Neither am I. Neither are you. Any further conclusion is utter speculation and a bit silly. So, this is General - carry on.
    No he said -

Pretty much she is a little too far right even for me.
    Nobody on the left, or center would say they are in proximity of "little too far right", only somebody far right-ish would say so

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

So you've just admitted to be racist, just little bit less than Katie ...
    Nope. He said he wasn't as right wing as her. Neither am I. Neither are you. Any further conclusion is utter speculation and a bit silly. So, this is General - carry on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X