• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boeing 737-500 missing"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Well they gave me one today but I forgive them

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I doubt very much that they give an infraction about your 'official' posts either so you can infraction off
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mods

HTH
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Who gives an infraction about your 'official ' posts
    Mods

HTH

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Who gives an infraction about your 'official ' posts
    Mine was the official post on the matter
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    KUATB - it's even on the same thread a few posts up!!
    Mine was the official post on the matter

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Different aircraft. It's the 737 Max (rebranded to 737-8200 so people don't notice it) that was banned and is slowly being recertified
    26 year old so that’s not that newer one with problem that was supposedly fixed
    KUATB - it's even on the same thread a few posts up!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    26 year old so that’s not that newer one with problem that was supposedly fixed

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Oh goody, another thread where Scooter the resident tosser can make a twat of himself.
    You say that as though he hasn't that capability in all threads he posts in.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Oh goody, another thread where Scooter the resident tosser can make a twat of himself.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    When did they start flying those dodgy planes again [emoji15]
    Different aircraft. It's the 737 Max (rebranded to 737-8200 so people don't notice it) that was banned and is slowly being recertified

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    When did they start flying those dodgy planes again ?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Apparently it's an old plane.
    20 odd years isn't all that old in aviation

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    That link pops up a subscription offer of either $1.99 per month or $290 per year. I wonder which works out cheaper over a year.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Air crashes are uncommon news more so now many are grounded due to travel restrictions and lack of demand.

I dislike flying at the best of times (the thought of those final moments of terror that may be several minutes long ), let alone when planes will be sat around for long periods of inactivity and requiring thorough inspection and maybe overhaul to be as reliable as those kept in service day in day out.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Trouble is, that's more likely poor maintenance than an inherent Boeing fault. Still, doesn't help their PR
    Apparently it's an old plane.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X