• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Trying to beat Jimmy Saville"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    https://assets.publishing.service.go..._CSE_Paper.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    He's just trying to deflect front the fact that an identifiable social group concentrated in specific area have been abusing children with until recently the blind eye of those who are supposed to protect them.
    And her comes the feminazi pointing the finger at males. ‘Identifiable social group’ indeed. Say what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    What does "lots of it arouns' mean?
    He's just trying to deflect front the fact that an identifiable social group concentrated in specific area have been abusing children with until recently the blind eye of those who are supposed to protect them.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Lots of it around if you look for it.
    One wonders just what depths your self-esteem has plummeted to.

Have you been put in a support bubble with Whorty or something equally grisly?

Oy oy! I see the thought Police are out in force again.
    Last edited by shaunbhoy; 15 December 2020, 19:02. Reason: snipped

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Lots of it around if you look for it. Maybe child abusers from some ethnic groups are likely to work in the night-time economy (take-aways and taxis) and organise around that, while those from other ethnic groups are more likely to organise around institutions (schools, churches, youth group). Just a thought you may wish to consider.

What does "lots of it arouns' mean?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Lots of it around if you look for it. Maybe child abusers from some ethnic groups are likely to work in the night-time economy (take-aways and taxis) and organise around that, while those from other ethnic groups are more likely to organise around institutions (schools, churches, youth group). Just a thought you may wish to consider.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    No you didn't ask me

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    oh feel free to chip in, Old Smeg is struggling.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

ok 1 group of 7 in 2015 and it was across England

The group, who lived at addresses across England, raped and assaulted three children - a baby, a toddler and a young child - between 2013 and 2014.

Asian paedophile gang of seven men ‘raped and molested two girls for years in horrific cycle of abuse’ – The Sun

Just in Oxford - 2016.

The court heard the two girls were used by the gang for their “entertainment”.When a girl once asked the men if she could go home, a member of the gang
    allegedly punched her to the ground and kicked her repeatedly in the
    stomach.

It is not clear if she is one of the two girls the men are accused of abusing

over a period of years.
    Do we have any more?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    No you didn't ask me
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We have a large number of child sex abuse prosecutions involving groups of 10 or more of a particular culture I have invited you & Barmy to list similar prosecutions of similar size groups in other cultures. You have so far failed.

Barmy has linked to a report saying the data we collect is rubbish but we don't think there is a problem. Whilst I am prepared to believe 2-3 perverts will work together as a norm 10 or more unrelated ones are peculiar.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Police investigate allegations of sex abuse at Catholic boarding school | Scotland | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Chichester child abuse: How did one small Church of England diocese produce so many paedophile reverends? | The Independent | The Independent

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Paedophile ring'''s 30 years of abuse | The Independent | The Independent

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We have a large number of child sex abuse prosecutions involving groups of 10 or more of a particular culture I have invited you & Barmy to list similar prosecutions of similar size groups in other cultures. You have so far failed.

Barmy has linked to a report saying the data we collect is rubbish but we don't think there is a problem. Whilst I am prepared to believe 2-3 perverts will work together as a norm 10 or more unrelated ones are peculiar.
    Paedophile ring who preyed on baby and children jailed - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    What would it mean if I did? Do you think it would challenge your views on ethnicity and child sex abuse, or do you think that your views would lead you to explain away the case presented?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    For posting an official Home Office report, shame on you for not believing them
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    You are a piece of low life tulip darmstadt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X