• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "DOOM: Nicola and Katya Exit Strictly"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You mean like the some of the judges? I do recall the comment about Judge Rinder "Judge Grindr more like".

Are the two ladies gay? I didn't know, I just watch it for Bill Bailey.
    Never watched it but isn't she a boxer... and one imagines several of the male pros are gay... nothing like a stereotype.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You mean like the some of the judges? I do recall the comment about Judge Rinder "Judge Grindr more like".

Nicola is. Don't know what way Katya swings now, though she was married to a bloke before.

Yeah Bill Bailey and Caroline Quentin are unexpectably good. They are paired with strict and good teachers though.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Of course, they've never had any gays on the show before...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Is "them" dancing as a couple she can't stand.

Obviously ignored the performance dancers the dancers do....
    You'd think 2 women dancing would get far less criticism than 2 men... maybe only when they're well fit

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is "them" dancing as a couple she can't stand.

Obviously ignored the performance dancers the dancers do....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    I think her views are more to do with her religion than political affiliation.

"I left the Church of England because there was a huge bundle of straw. The ordination of women was the last straw, but it was only one of many. For years I had been disillusioned by the Church of England's compromising on everything. The Catholic Church doesn't care if something is unpopular"
    I thought God is a woman.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    They do have a German version but I have never watched but here are some more interesting programs (known as dokusoaps here) which I have also never watched:

Women lorry drivers: Trucker Babes | Ganze Folgen, Highlights und Bonusclips streamen (one especially for Austria: Trucker Babes Austria | Kabel Eins | Informationen)

Women tractor drivers: Trecker Babes 2020 | Kabel Eins

Women bus drivers: Bus Babes | Kabel Eins | Ganze Folgen kostenlos streamen

Women mechanics and car fans: PS Perlen: Make-Up & Motorol | Kabel Eins
    More Xogs taste than mine, I suspect...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Trigger alert for homophobes -
    Surely they'd be pleased.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

"I left the Church of England because there was a huge bundle of straw. The ordination of women was the last straw, but it was only one of many. For years I had been disillusioned by the Church of England's compromising on everything. The Catholic Church doesn't care if something is unpopular"
    Good she will be leaving another Christian church soon - Pope Francis indicates support for same-sex civil unions - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Just because you can't watch Strictly....
    The German version is called 'Lets Dance': Let's Dance (German TV series) - Wikipedia and one of the UK judges, the one currently in quarantine, was one of the professionals on the German series: Oti Mabuse - Wikipedia. I don't think they've had a same sex couple yet, Denmark has, but there has been a transgender dancer.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    You don't seem to understand Strictly is about getting celebs to learn ballroom dancing.

The controversy this year is they had a female couple hence this thread as they are now gone due to one of them testing positive with Covid.

A certain tulip former contestant who was a Tory MP and UKIP MEP made homophobic remarks about the female couple not being suitable for the programme as it's family entertainment.

As well as being homophobic she doesn't understanding same sex couples frequently ballroom dance together for various reasons e.g. lack of male partners, men learning how to do a latin dance.

In regards to programmes with women and machines they have a children's programme in the UK on that....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    They do have a German version but I have never watched but here are some more interesting programs (known as dokusoaps here) which I have also never watched:

Women lorry drivers:
    You don't seem to understand Strictly is about getting celebs to learn ballroom dancing.

The controversy this year is they had a female couple hence this thread as they are now gone due to one of them testing positive with Covid.

A certain tulip former contestant who was a Tory MP and UKIP MEP made homophobic remarks about the female couple not being suitable for the programme as it's family entertainment.

As well as being homophobic she doesn't understanding same sex couples frequently ballroom dance together for various reasons e.g. lack of male partners, men learning how to do a latin dance.

In regards to programmes with women and machines they have a children's programme in the UK on that....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Chicks who love guns - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12YzarXHB2Q

They would not show that on nanny BBC...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X