• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CRISP WEBSITES LIMITED T/A PESTFIX Paid £168,500,000.00"

Collapse

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    This came up on twitter and I thought of you. Hold a public inquiry into Government contracts granted during Covid-19 - Petitions

If you genuinely think fraud/corruption is evident, DO something about it. Easy to say "it wouldn't make any difference" but at least if you do it, when nothing happens you can say you tried.
    signed

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    If this thread accomplished anything constructive it was to highlight the "Gullibulls" and "Gullicows" that inhabit this forum.
    ie Zigenare

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    If this thread accomplished anything constructive it was to highlight the "Gullibulls" and "Gullicows" that inhabit this forum.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    This came up on twitter and I thought of you. Hold a public inquiry into Government contracts granted during Covid-19 - Petitions

If you genuinely think fraud/corruption is evident, DO something about it. Easy to say "it wouldn't make any difference" but at least if you do it, when nothing happens you can say you tried.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The reply is pretty swift in telling Jo Maugham he is talking crap.

https://goodlawproject.org/wp-conten...tfixGLD4-1.pdf

The guy is unhinged to be honest.
    https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/st...29486241947648

"A builder is suing me, so i've resigned and it's politically motivated."

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The reply is pretty swift in telling Jo Maugham he is talking crap.

https://goodlawproject.org/wp-conten...tfixGLD4-1.pdf

The guy is unhinged to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    "Now it has emerged that PestFix also recalled the FFP2 masks that the government had purchased – “because they only meet the requirements of an FFP1 mask”. Two of the three types of mask supplied by PestFix turned out to be faulty."

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Should have put Lord SurAlan in charge of this. The core to his business success is/was doing deals to buy shed-loads of cheap stuff overseas.

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Nice business model. Buy on amazon and sell to NHS for 8x
    Why doesn't NHS cut the middleman and buy directly on amazon
    A friend of mine did a procurement consulting gig for a public sector body (I can't remember if it was central govt.) The scope included reviewing a long list of various product categories and the conclusion was that for a large proportion of commoditised products, it wasn't even worth looking else where, just go direct to Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Write your MP and/or contact any news outlets you can find with the precise details. Never know, it might at least raise an awkward question for someone.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Every time I see the thread title pop up I keep thinking it's a website about crisps...

Edit: Just clicked the CoHo link. They're all from around where I grew up There's a chance we all went to the same school as the lads are the same age as my brother and I.

Can't say I recognise them though
    Littlehampton pest control company bags multi-million pound NHS contract to supply PPE | Littlehampton Gazette
    Last edited by ladymuck; 26 October 2020, 16:50.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Or cut out Amazon and buy direct from MF - only 16x of the RRP!

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by edison View Post
    On their website they're flogging a 50 pack of basic looking masks and a 100ml bottle of hand sanitiser that goes for about £5 on Amazon for a mere £40.

Presumably they will be charging the government several times the going rate for PPE. You couldn't make this up.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I feel like giving them a call and asking if they do ventilators.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by edison View Post
    On their website they're flogging a 50 pack of basic looking masks and a 100ml bottle of hand sanitiser that goes for about £5 on Amazon for a mere £40.

Presumably they will be charging the government several times the going rate for PPE. You couldn't mark this up.
    They can and they do, around 1000%.

qh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X