• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This makes me want to puke!"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Damn, I didn't realise we had to sign an NDA regarding our wanking routine! Can I sign mine retrospectively? Can I borrow someone's pen please?
    If you can still write you're not doing it properly! Put some effort into it!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

But you could have if you'd been a ltd director with a PAYE salary and been furloughed. You'd have got 80% of your salary, but you were busy selling overpriced chalk and pokemon cards
    Not so - The furlough scheme ended in June. So if your inside-IR35 contract ended after that and you've been sitting on your arse ever since then you're plumb out of luck!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Says the Covid-19 profiteer.
    I've been working my arse off I'll have you know. Those £50 bottles of Dettol didn't send themselves.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Coronavirus: We won'''t surrender North to hardship, mayor vows - BBC News

FFS! Everyone else is trying to work their arses off, while some get to stay at home, not pay for transport, not have to pay to go out. eat out etc, exercise, learn new things, **** off to Spain and bring stuff back, and still get paid 2/3 of their wages for staying at home! While those with Ltd get **** all! Bollocks.
    Says the Covid-19 profiteer.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Well, that was a waste of a non-disclosure agreement...
    Damn, I didn't realise we had to sign an NDA regarding our wanking routine! Can I sign mine retrospectively? Can I borrow someone's pen please?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Should have been an employee. Could have sat on my arse for the last 201 days getting paid to go cycling, or masturbating like a chimp
    Well, that was a waste of a non-disclosure agreement...

Leave a comment:

• BABABlackSheep
    replied
    Stayed in contract all year, got IR35 shifted back a year, got up an hour later day and finished an hour earlier every day, no expenses so richer. I went on holiday to Spain, empty flights, quiet beaches and less dickheads around.

I look forward, I adapt, I’m not a sheep(regardless of name), and I don’t whinge on forums(much).

Covid sucks.. I get it. But we’re contractors. Never ever expected government would give us anything.

Get the point about the lazy bastards. That’s why they live in crapholes.
    Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 10 October 2020, 21:37.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Maybe you could just go and lamp someone

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Death, be not Proud...

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Aren't you an employee of the limited company that you put in the cat's name at the start of Covid-19?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Should have been an employee. Could have sat on my arse for the last 201 days getting paid to go cycling, or masturbating like a chimp
    But you could have if you'd been a ltd director with a PAYE salary and been furloughed. You'd have got 80% of your salary, but you were busy selling overpriced chalk and pokemon cards

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Thing is, if you constantly worry/get angry over everything (you think is) wrong that you can't control you'd go mad. Worry about what you can control, let go of what you can't.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    If we start enumerating all the things that are wrong with the neo-feudalism that we live in I think we’d all loose the will to work / live.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    You'll get over it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X