• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2020 US Presidential Election thread"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Vice Presidents for President!

Feck me they can actually debate like normal political humans.
    After all the complaints about the presidential debate, I've heard no comments on the VP one. Which really only goes to prove the point, it isn't as entertaining.

They both come over OK, Pence is more polished and has good answers but a lot of the time he seems robotic and Zuckerberg-esque. Although if I was a legitimate politician serving as Donald's VP, I'd probably be operating on autopilot to avoid having to answer questions "how can I live with myself" / "how can I bring myself to support this clown"

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Oh dear.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Hypocrites...

Originally posted by Mike Pompeo;Just Now
    The United States is committed to supporting free and fair elections, including the upcoming elections across Africa. We will not hesitate to consider consequences – including visa restrictions – for those who undermine democracy.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    What's this got to do with the US election? Feck off to the sub forum if you want to post something positive about 'B'

Where are the mods when they're needed?
    Failing to ban Gricer sockies.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    What's this got to do with the US election? Feck off to the sub forum if you want to post something positive about 'B'

Where are the mods when they're needed?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is that you, Don?
    3 hours after my post...

Cambridge Analytica probe finds no evidence it misused data to influence Brexit

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Vice Presidents for President!

Feck me they can actually debate like normal political humans.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    This is ancient aliens level reporting.
    Is that you, Don?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I'm not talking about his supporters I'm talking about the people in this group -

Revealed: Trump campaign strategy to deter millions of Black Americans from voting in 2016 – Channel 4 News
    This is ancient aliens level reporting.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That's what washing 6 coats of fake tan off will do. Maybe he was just his normal colour.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What's easier to believe?

A huge conspiracy where a dozen people's tests were rigged to make it appear they all got Covid, doctors were forced to lie, etc so that an extremely risky tactic could be played which risks massively backfiring.

A guy who considers social distancing not very important in direct contradiction of the entire medical world, got the disease.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Won't fuc**ng matter though, will it, seeing as he's never had Covid 19.
    Really - Live updates: Trump back at White House after Covid-19 treatment at Walter Reed?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    That's what washing 6 coats of fake tan off will do. Maybe he was just his normal colour.
    Or a classic sign of covid.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    He didn't look very well.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Won't fuc**ng matter though, will it, seeing as he's never had Covid 19.
    He didn't look very well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X