• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Good news for MF

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good news for MF"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My cock weighs 24lbs, it's not my fault.
    This may be nitpicky, but if you hadn't injected it with 23lb15oz of cock puffing fluid, then you'd still have your comfortable micropenis.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    My breakfast weighs 24lbs, it's not my fault.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

There you go we always knew you were a big cock!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That is a fair point.

And it's hard to make a Dublin contract to work financially if you don't live there.
    Unless you are a barber and are paid cash in hand it seems.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    What is more optimistic than scone & jam futures?

Last time round I actually declined to interview for two jobs in Germany/Holland, they weren't paying enough. I did consider & interview for one in Ireland but got one closer to home that looked more interesting and after accommodation more lucrative.
    That is a fair point.

And it's hard to make a Dublin contract to work financially if you don't live there.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You sound very bitter. It's a shame you don't have the skills to move somewhere more optimistic in its outlook.

What is more optimistic than scone & jam futures?

Last time round I actually declined to interview for two jobs in Germany/Holland, they weren't paying enough. I did consider & interview for one in Ireland but got one closer to home that looked more interesting and after accommodation more lucrative.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We can but hope , though he will probably become a bitter ex-pat like a few other posters. I think its because the lederhosen chafes.
    You sound very bitter. It's a shame you don't have the skills to move somewhere more optimistic in its outlook.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Yeah, but he’s obese by the other definition too.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    We can but hope , though he will probably become a bitter ex-pat like a few other posters. I think its because the lederhosen chafes.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Good news for MF

Good news for MF

Obesity not defined by weight, says new Canada guideline - BBC News

But only if he moves to Canada

Working...
X