• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Right-wing academics ‘forced to hide views’"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Which I have quoted in my earlier post, but you chose to ignore. You've also only linked to 1 post not 15, and not a post from me.
    Nor have you linked to where you answered the question directly, without being evasive, without "FTFY", and without your pitchfork fetish.
    could do better

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Evasiveness suggests wile. Flailing is more likely.

Some people like flailing. I think NLyUK is still doing pensioner specials on Thursdays.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Lets all club together:

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Which I have quoted in my earlier post, but you chose to ignore. You've also only linked to 1 post not 15, and not a post from me.
    Nor have you linked to where you answered the question directly, without being evasive, without "FTFY", and without your pitchfork fetish.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    there you go P4 post 38.

It is like arguing with a child.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    o try to explain you aren't making sense.
    Much like the above post...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You really aren't all there are you?

o try to explain you aren't making sense.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    there you go P4 post 38.

You really aren't all there are you?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    For Where The Feck is Here!

Really, how about Elphicke who was suspended:

But Elphicke was needed:

And now he has been found guitly:

Tories, two faced all the time

there you go P4 post 38.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Faukesayke.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Arfur
    Brain?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Arfur

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    FTFY

From your links quoted its obvious I answered the question respecting the knowledge available at the time the decisions made.

That is the problem with hindsight it is so often used by arseholes to make decisions after the facts become available.

How would you have answered the question other than he was a tory MP so he must be guilty despite at the time he still being under investigation or sub judice?
    None of the links posted show a question being asked 15 times and you giving a non-evasive answer.

I am not the idiot who asked the same question 15 times.
    How's your pitchfork sales going?

As you rightly say, you are using hindsight, as you often do. I posted a link to the sentence being passed out and then you meltdown.

Every time you do a "FTFY" to change what was said, it's because of hindsight.

You make up false claims - such as saying that the question was first asked on Page 4, post 38.
    Actually it has , but Barmy & you are apparently slow on the uptake, because he has asked it repeatedly.

It was first asked on page 4 post 38. Try the thread search its pretty good.
    I do try to provide answers in the face of the drivel. You boys just make tulip up and then accuse posters of being stupid.
    Really, how about Elphicke who was suspended:
    And when I post a link to Elphicke's sentence, you seem to think it is about someone else:
    Ah so someone completely different was tried and found guilty? What has that got to do with your pitchfork fetish? Are all male white MPs guilty by default?
    Then you slip into your "I've answered this many times before"

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Good Grief!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    You didn't because you made it up.

he hasn't answered it the way I wanted.

We're still trying to understand your answers you supplied below.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794888

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794899

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2794912

FTFY

From your links quoted its obvious I answered the question respecting the knowledge available at the time the decisions made.

That is the problem with hindsight it is so often used by arseholes to make decisions after the facts become available.

How would you have answered the question other than he was a tory MP so he must be guilty despite at the time he still being under investigation or sub judice?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X