• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Contact tracing

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contact tracing"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I'll do it for £200 mln.

£50 mln to minister in charge, £50 mln for me and the rest for SueEllen

oh go imagine being called up by SueEllen - 'are you clean boy?'

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    World beating Tory incompetence.
    Even better in Amurica. LM Jr's PS4 buddy over there went and registered for a test with his dad. Both sat there for half an hour, queue didn't move so they skipped the test and went home. The following day they both received an email that they'd tested positive.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'll do it for £200 mln.

£50 mln to minister in charge, £50 mln for me and the rest for SueEllen

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    my company could do it for mere £100 million.
    I can undercut you by £0.02

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    my company could do it for mere £100 million.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    PHE will now be “reformed” - embarrassing the ministers with great work vs policy to outsource work

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    World beating Tory incompetence.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Is anyone surprised at this?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Contact tracing

Contact tracing

“ The outsourcing giants Serco and Sitel are being paid £192m to provide 18,500 call handlers who are responsible for tracing non-complex contacts referred to them.

It comes as analysis shows that of the 184,703 contacts traced so far, only 23.8% of those were by Serco and Sitel.

It means that their 18,500 call handlers have traced about two contacts each. The remaining 140,660 contacts were traced by 975 staff working in PHE’s teams — equivalent to about 144 each.“

Coronavirus: track and trace fails in 50% of ‘easiest’ cases | News | The Sunday Times

Working...
X