• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I have found my replacement: GPT-3"

Collapse

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    Rest assured that Chancellor is going to create AI tax to create level playing field and save developers from collapsing.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Ever sat through a PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young (E&Y), Deloitte, or KPMG presentation?
    Ever sat through one from Coopers & Lybrand or Arthur Andersen?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Ever sat through a PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young (E&Y), Deloitte, or KPMG presentation?
    Only when I had to choose between that and reading scootie's trading tips.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Fair enough. I was going to elaborate and say that it was very mechanical and all the components of a presentation were there but it didn't have any meaning. It was just words and images but you are absolutely right I have sat through many presentations that had those same characteristics lol

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
    That was painful to watch.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    PowerPoint jockeys? Time to learn how to flip burgers.

That was painful to watch.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    PowerPoint jockeys? Time to learn how to flip burgers.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    You HTML monkeys, your time is up.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    A bit more explanation of GPT-3.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    It will be a very low bar to replace me, that's for sure.
    FUBAR?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Oh the irony of poor grammar
    It will be a very low bar to replace me, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I’m hopeful that it will also raise the quality of content produced. ... It’s very existence ultimately raises the bar for everyone.
    Oh the irony of poor grammar

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords even if they are a bit tulipe at creating web pages.

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Uh oh. The Rise of The Machines is finally happening. Judgement Day is upon us.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic I have found my replacement: GPT-3

I have found my replacement: GPT-3

https://www.cityam.com/the-next-wave...tion-its-here/

Could Elon Musk's OpenAI change programming forever? | Metro News

Working...
X